Camilo/Fem!OC(Sofia)

(Author's note) Heyo!

How's everyone been doing? Sorry for the short hiatus, I had no motivation to do anything!

Anyways, I had tons of fun writing this chapter! 

The prompt was by Kltqt1: Can you do one about Sofia (my Oc) A girl, who loves painting and art, and has been childhood friends with Mirabel, Camilo, and The Family Madrigal, since her deceased mother was friends with Julieta (Mirabel's mom), and her father is a instrument seller around Colombia, so Sofia stays with the Madrigals in their house. She's also very close with Mirabel, and she likes to read books, and paint. Camilo, her love interest though loves to help her with her paintings by shapeshifting into models

Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sofia Hurck was in love. Which would have been fine, except she was in love with the boy she lived with. She saw him constantly. It seemed like no matter what she was doing he was somewhere nearby unless she told everyone she needed some space.

Also, he was very flirtatious. So whenever he would flirt with her she would get flustered and runoff, leaving a very confused boy behind.

But she did enjoy his company, so much that she would single him out to help her with her paintings and then spend most of the time not painting, but talking.

In fact, they spent so much time together he could tell exactly how she was feeling, even when she was trying to hide. She could tell what he was feeling as well, even when he masked his true feelings behind his smile.

He would walk into a room and she would light up, immediately going over to talk. And vice versa.

Everyone in the village assumed they were dating, despite how they would both deny it, flustered.

One day Sofia walked into the kitchen and Camilo immediately knew she wasn't happy. If she had Pepa's power there would be the rainiest cloud over her head.

He rushed over to her, "hey Sof, you wanna go paint something?"

She thought for a second, "yeah, I do." She smiled sadly.

Camilo grinned and held out his arm. Sofia linked her's through it and they set off.

They walked into the room that Sofia and Mirabel shared, Camilo shutting the door behind them.

Sofia reached for her painting easel, but Camilo sat down on her bed and spoke.

"So, before you start painting you wanna tell me what's bothering you?"

Sofia sighed and sat down next to him, "it's just...Papa told me he would be back today, but I just got a letter saying he won't be back until next week. He promised me he'd be back in time for my birthday, but I guess he won't be."

Camilo frowned and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, "well, even if he's not back in time you can still have a great birthday with me and the fam! And I'm sure he'll bring you a super special gift to apologize!"

"Yeah, you're right. My birthday will still be great! And I have been wanting a new set of special paints from the town he's going to."

"Special paints?"

"Yep! There are tons of unique colors!"

"Cool!" They grinned at each other for a minute before Sofia remembered that they were in there so she could paint.