Bruno/Fem!OC(Viviana)

(Author's note) Since I haven't gotten any questions and the fact that this story somehow has 13K READS this chapter is now my 13K special! Thanks to all of you who have read this book! 

Prompt by TimaPurple: Bruno x Fem reader Plot: after Mirabel save casita and her family she wanted to help her Uncle to socialize with more people but he got nervous and acted strange to everyone except for a girl who found him quite cute and funny, they met by coincidence thanks to him almost falling and after they started hanging he was starting to have feelings and he wanted to see with his power if she would accept his feelings but he didn't want to risk to see a rejection so he goes to Mirabel to see if she can help, after that with a little mess he managed to tell her his feelings and she also confess she likes him to    

Hope you enjoy! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since Mirabel had brought Bruno out of his self-exile he had felt much happier than before. In fact, he thought he couldn't feel happier. But someone proved him wrong.

It all started a couple of weeks after the destruction and reconstruction of the casita. Bruno had avoided going into town out of fear that people would be afraid of him, but Mirabel managed to convince him to join her and the rest of the family on their daily trip into town.

They went around for a while, helping people out while Bruno stayed at the back of the group, uncomfortable. Julieta noticed and the two of them headed off to give Bruno some time alone.

The siblings were walking out of an alleyway, chatting, when Julieta stopped. Bruno tried to stop as well but tripped over a rock.

He fell on a girl, the reason Julieta had stopped. She instinctively wrapped her arms around him, but they ended up falling anyways, Bruno accidentally pinning her to the ground.

They lay there in shock for a couple of seconds before she smirked, "Uh, hi."

"Ach, I'm sorry!" He rolled off of her, "sorry, sorry!"

But she just laughed and stood up, offering her hand, "it's alright, really. You wouldn't believe how many people knock me over."

"Mommy says she's like a stick!" a little boy who had gotten out of the way before they fell piped up.

"Yes, well, mommy's not wrong," she sighed and pulled Bruno up, "I could eat a whole cake and still be skinny." Bruno chuckled lightly.

"Oh, we haven't been properly introduced! I'm Viviana, but my friends call me Vi!" she stuck out her hand and shook Bruno's.

"Mommy calls her Vance!" The boy informed.

"That's because Mommy doesn't get why I want to be called Viviana," she patted his head.

She sighed and turned to Bruno, "and this little chat box is Mateo."

"People call me Mat!" Mat grinned.

"Um, I'm Bruno."

"Oh, trust me, I know. It's kind of hard to forget someone's name when the entire town sings about how they don't talk about him. Kind of ironic, don't ya think?" after she said that she slapped her hand over her mouth, "sorry! I bet that's kind of a touchy subject."

Bruno bit his lip and nodded.

"Okay then, subject change! Um, oh! This is your first time back in town, right? I'll give you the grand tour! It's changed quite a lot since you left," she grinned.

"But, don't I have to go home?" Mat reminded her.

"Oh, right!" she slapped her forehead, "I guess we'll just have to raincheck that tour, it's been great meeting you!" She took Mat's hand, "bye Bruno!"