Camilo/Fem!OC(Vienna part 2)

Ello!

Here is the long-awaited part 2! 

Sorry for the wait, I again had no motivation! 

Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 17:

Alright, continuing!

I spent most of the day with Camilo, somehow managing to not make such a fool of myself (IKR shocker). But what did happen was my crush on him grew, so that's fantastic.

Also, it turns out Camilo has a Tio named Bruno who could see the future. Apparently, he left, like, 10 years ago, but no one's supposed to talk about him.

Well, except when they want to sing a song about how they don't talk about him.

Yeah, I'm very confused. This family is freaking weird.

Oh, Camilo had a little solo in the song. And oh my god, his voice is soooooooo amazing! Like, he sang and I turned as red as a tomato!

Luckily, he didn't notice. At least, I hope he didn't.

But then there was a dinner where a dude named Mariano was supposed to propose to one of Camilo's cousins, Isabela.

Of course, I wasn't invited and I just stayed in my room the whole time, munching on some food Camilo's tia Juelita brought me.

I was just sitting on my bed, contemplating life when a couple of rats ran under my feet.

Yep, rats.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love rats! It's just...you know, I was curious.

So I turned into a rat and followed them.

So, uh, the next part is super weird. Hang in there, it's 'bout to get freaky.

You know Camilo's Tio, Bruno?

Yeah, the one who has, as Camilo puts it, "7-foot frame, rats along his back".

Turns out he was living in the walls of the Casia.

Yep. This was literally turning into a horror movie.

But, despite the bad light his family painted him in, Bruno is actually very nice! He's also pretty awkward and, just like the rest of his family, definitely needs therapy.

I don't want to bore you with the details of our conversation, but I'll just say that he's been living in the walls ever since he 'left' 10 years ago.

Also, I asked him about Dolores (Camilo's cousin who has the gift of super hearing) and if she could hear him. He told me that her room is soundproof, but that she probably has.

Anyways, after the Madrigal's dinner ended (in complete disaster) I left, wanting to talk to Camilo.

Of course, I promised to keep Bruno's secret.

Camilo came to me, knocking on my door. I let him in and he told me about how Mirabel was apparently in one of Bruno's visions.

Mind you, his visions weren't usually good ones.

What happened next still has me in shock, every time I think of it I can't help but burst into a giant grin! (geez, corny much Vienna?)

So I asked him if his Tio had ever given him a prophecy.

Oh my god, he got so red-faced.

"Uh, yeah. I actually need to talk to you about that."

"Uh, alright."