Camilo/Fem!OC(Vienna)

(Author's note) Heyo!

This chapter was really fun to write! Also, anything that is said in parentheses is still what the character herself was writing because it's her diary.

Prompt by Emeraldthejust: weard idea why not camilo in love with a girl that can shapeshift into animals and doesnt feel like she fits in her family so she runs away

Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The diary of Vienna.

February 13:

I'm so sick of this. My family treats me like I'm worthless, like I'm just a punching bag for them to take out their feelings on.

Well, no more! I'm getting out, I'm leaving!

Sayonara sucky parents! Adios dumb siblings! See you never!

But, uh, where do I go?

February 14:

Good news, I got a bus ticket to Medellín!

Bad news, my dumb power's going haywire and now I'm stuck as a Bombay cat.

Just in case you don't remember my power (I don't know how you would forget it, it's not every day you read about a magical shapeshifter) I can shapeshift into any animal I want. Pretty cool, right?

Bzzzzzz!

It sucks! My family always disliked me, but when I got this power (on my fifth birthday) they absolutely hated me!

Like someone-leaving-my-room-and-not-closing-the-door hated me.

Yep, that bad.

And now, for some reason, this already dumb power is acting even dumber! As I said, I'm stuck as a cat!

Now you might be thinking 'Vienna if you're stuck as a cat, how are you writing this?'

The answer is (drum roll please)......maaaaaaaaaaaaagic.

But for real, turns out that if you try hard enough (and destroy at least five pens in anger) you can write as a cat! Just use the tail (honestly I have no idea how it worked, just go with it).

So back to the real problem, how exactly do I get to Medellín as a cat? Cause I'm currently staying in a dark cave and tbh, it's kind of terrifying.

Think Vienna, think.

Aha! I can't get help from anyone in my hometown, but people say that there's a magical town behind the huge mountains just west of where I am. Maybe someone there can help me if they really are magical.

I'll go in the morning, I don't want to get eaten by a jaguar or something.

February 16:

Wooooooooooooo baby, this is gonna take forever to explain.

This was literary the two most insane days of my life! Like, I don't even understand half of what just happened.

So strap in, this chapter gonna be a long one.

So, uh, I went over the mountains.

'Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? But Vienna, aren't they, like, super tall?'

Yeah, that's what I thought! But I kind of just, got over them.

It might have something to do with the fact that I have a magical power? Idk.