Luisa/Fem!OC(Aurelia)

(Author's note) Sorry, this chapter is extremely short. As a rule of thumb, longer and more detailed prompts will get longer chapters. I will try to get another chapter out tomorrow, if not today. Again, no hate please! Hope you enjoy! 

Prompt: Komakeira: Luisa x female reader! Pleaseee like they both can work out together and just chilll

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"66....67," Luisa Madrigal was doing pushups in her room.

"You're doing great babe," and on her back sat Aurelia Ruiz, reading a book.

"What page are you on?" Luisa huffed.

"146. Only 235 left to go," Aurelia flipped the page. Luisa sighed and continued.

"Alright, what's up next?" Luisa asked after she had finished.

"Um, the lifting weights thing," Aurelia told her as she put away her book. Luisa looked around before she realized what her girlfriend was talking about.

"Oh, you mean-," she turned back to Aurelia just in time to see her pull an even bigger book out of her bag, "whoa, just how many books do you have?!"

"A lot. We're gonna be here for a while."

"Well then, let's get started!"

Many hours later Aurelia had finally finished her books, which thus concluded the workout.

Luisa exhaled as she sat down on her bed. She was sweating.

Aurelia sighed and pulled a bottle of water out of her bag, "here." She handed it to Luisa.

"Thanks," Luisa chugged it down and Aurelia handed her another before going into the bathroom.

She returned with a towel in her hands. She handed it to her girlfriend and sat down next to her. Luisa wiped her brow and hung the towel around her neck.

"Thank you, Aurelia."

"Eh, no big deal," she shrugged.

"You know, I've been meaning to ask you how you can fit so many things into your bag? It's so tiny!" Luisa wondered.

"Oh, it was a gift from my father," Aurelia looked away and grew silent. Her father had died two years ago, and she missed him greatly.

Luisa quickly changed the subject, "that was nice of him. Anyways, which of the books were your favorite?"

Aurelia immediately brightened up, "oh, that's tough! Probably 'La Sombra del Viento." She rambled on about the book, her eyes shining. Luisa listened, loving how happy her girlfriend was.

Aurelia hadn't had the best childhood, causing her to be closed off and wary of new people. She almost never showed emotion, so when she did it was a treat for Luisa.

But, a few minutes later, Aurelia stopped, her face grew red and she looked away again.

"Sorry, I'm talking too much, aren't I."

"What? No, of course not!" Luisa grabbed her hands, "I love hearing you talk about things that you like!"

"Really? You don't think that I'm being annoying?"

"No, definitely not!" Luisa cupped Aurelia's face, "Hey, look at me." Aurelia looked up, her violet eyes meeting Luisa's hazel ones.

"You're not annoying. Hearing you talk about things that make you happy makes me happy as well. If anyone ever tries to tell you to stop, I'll punch them."

Aurelia snorted, "thanks, babe."

They sat there in comfortable silence before Luisa bit her lip and asked, "May I kiss you?"

"Luisa, we're dating. You don't have to ask," Aurelia chuckled.

"So, that's a yes?"

"Yes, it's a yes!"

Luisa grinned and gently brushed her lips over Aurelia's.

Aurelia frowned, intertwined her hands in Luisa's hair, and breathed out, "kiss me like you mean it." Luisa gladly pushed her lips against Aurelia's and she could feel Aurelia grin.

They sat there, Luisa's hands cupping Aurelia's face and Aurelia's hands in Luisa's hair, kissing like there was no tomorrow.                      

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is basically what Aurelia looks like! 

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 3K!! I love you all so so so much!!! 

Thanks for reading! Bye till next time!