Luisa/Male!OC(Maximiliano)

(Author's note) Just in case it's not clear, I don't know too much about Luisa, so sorry if she's a little out of character. Also, please don't put any comments about something you think is wrong, but nice comments are always appreciated! Thanks!

Alternate title for this chapter: 5 times Maximiliano tried/accidentally confessed and 1 time Dolores did it for him.

Prompt by PizzaLover1670: Luisa x male oc. Plot - the reader has a major crush on Luisa, but gets nervous and runs away Everytime he tries to tell her how he feels. So one day he writes a poem telling her how he feels , thinking no one can hear him . But Dolores hears them and tells the rest of the family.

Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.

The first time was a week after Luisa and Maximiliano met.

They were walking through town and Max was trying to summon the courage to ask her out.

Finally, he managed to collect enough, "um, hey Luisa?" Luisa turned her head towards him.

Just as Max was going to ask one of the townsfolk ran over, "Luisa! The donkeys got out again!"

"On it!" Luisa bounded over and picked up all the donkeys. By the time she put them away and came back to Max all of his courage had flown away.

"What was it?" she wondered.

"Oh, um, nothing," Max avoided her gaze, "I should get home, bye."

"Okay, bye," Luisa waved to Max as he walked away, his walk quickly turning into a sprint.

"Huh, I wonder what that was about," Luisa shrugged and headed to her home.

2.

The second time was while Luisa had been working out.

Max had fought with himself all night and decided to confess the next day. He looked around all day, finally finding her working out in the forest.

He heard her before he saw her, and stood a little while away, his view constructed by some tree.

"Okay Max, don't freak out. You've got this! Just go over and say 'do you want to go out?' No problem! You got this, you can do this," he took a deep breath and walked through the trees.

While he had known that Luisa was working out what he didn't realize was just how amazing she looked while doing it.

He stopped when he saw her, his jaw dropped and you could practically feel the heat radiating off his face.

It was a good five minutes before Luisa realized Max was there.

"Oh, hi Max! What are you doing here?"

Max jumped high, the trance broken, "Ah! Nothing, bye!" He turned and sprinted away, blushing even harder than before.

Strangely Luisa and Max continued to talk after that little mishap, both of them never bringing it up.

3.

The third time was during Antonio's party.

The optimistic atmosphere of the room caused Max to attempt to confess.

"Hey, Luisa! I need to ask you something!" Max waved her over and then pulled her a little ways away from everyone else.