Isabela/Fem!OC(Sorcha)

(Author's note) Heyo! 

This chapter's oc is very Scottish, be prepared to be confused with her dialogue. Also, because I'm not Scottish I apologize if I get some parts of the accent wrong. 

This is somehow the 45K SPECIAL. LIKE, HOW!?!? 

 Prompt by DArieBlackstock: Can you do a Isabella madrigal one where she falls in love with a girl who has the power to shift into a wolf and no place to call a home so she takes her home with her and they fall in love with one another

Hope you enjoy! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Sorcha and I'm a wolfwalker. Yeah, you heard me, a wolfwalker. But this isn't a story about me being a wolfwalker. In fact, this story is about me falling in love.

But before we get into it you need to know more about what exactly wolfwalkers are. I normally look like a human, but when I fall asleep I turn into a wolf. Well, what I mean is that my soul turns into a wolf. So, my human body is still asleep, I'm just a wolf. Also, if anything happens to my human body while I'm a wolf it'll happen to my wolf body as well. And, to top it all off, the only way to get back into my human body is to actually touch it as a wolf, meaning I can't just will my soul to go back o command.

I had been on the move ever since my home in Scotland was burned down, traveling across Europe, trying to find a den that wasn't occupied. And because when I'm a wolf I can't control my human body, which I kind of need, I had to do it all as a human.

Once I searched through most of Europe I used boats to go to different Contents. I was originally planning to go to North America first but ended up in South America instead.

I was found a tiny cave, too small for me to live permanently in, and fell asleep. As a wolf, I went to explore the area nearby.

There were huge mountains that I decided to get over. Once I did I noticed that the mountains surrounded a tiny town.

Weel, it is nighttime. I guess goin doon tae explore couldnae dae much damage, especially if am careful.

I slinked through the town, staying in the shadows and occasionally traveling on the rooftops. After a few minutes, I stopped, sniffing the air. There was a delicious smell coming from somewhere. It had been so long since I had actual food.

I followed the smell, tracing it to a house that was separate from the others. There was a window open and I carefully peeked through it. On a counter was a huge plate of arepas!

Hunger made me forget anything but the food. I wiggled through the window and started wolfing down the arepas.

A gasp came from behind me! I turned my head, an arepa hanging out of my mouth. There stood a young woman in a pink nightgown, her long brown hair sticking up.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before I took a huge bite of arepas and scrambled back through the window, disappearing into the night.

The next morning I had a little debate with myself, trying to decide whether I should go back to the town.

In the end, I decided to go back. I wanted to meet that girl again, though I wasn't sure why.

Over the mountain, I went. As soon as I entered the town a little boy holding a coffee cup ran up to me.

"Hello! Who are you?" He grinned.

"Hullo, ma name's Sorcha. Foos yer doos?" I said in my very strong Scottish accent.

He stared up at me, eyes wide, before he ran away, spilling his coffee. I shook my head and continued into the town.