im tired, mental breakdown, coffee, THISS

Guys, I'm very sorry that your author, (that's me!), is uncreative and probably should have ended this story a long time ago... (This is my first fanfiction, and it's very... It has a lot of flaws and dead-ends.) 

So. 

Any ideas? 

This is a pretty bad alternate-universe, and I want to go back and re-write most of it, (except Minoru's storyline. Love you Minoru-minor-storyline. It helped a LOT with my gender dysphoria back in the day.) 

Now to get back on track. 

This is like part two of the chapter I called for inspiration, just with much better grammar and more experience in fanfiction. 

But here are some critiques that I have for this story because I also want you to have critiques: 

Katsuki is a disinteresting character to me, I think the only engaging parts of him were how he reacted to people and his trauma chapter, so I'll keep those details. But, I will re-write him. 
He has too many flaws, and not as a person, but as a character.

He's Y/N in a different font! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY. 

Deku is just there. He needs more flavor and human traits! 

I can't believe I wrote a "he-pushed-Y/N-to-the-locker-and-growled-in-her-ear" but just after his character development. (I can show that he is defensive through his actions, not his "wicked braid down his back.") (WHY DID I WRITE THAT.) (THE WATTPAD INFLUENCE.) (This is why I only read AO3.) 

I like "Sun Spiker" and "Exa Block" but Tsukkishima Kei?  Unnecessary. But his chapter is the best-written, so I'll just keep it in there. They'll be like little one-shots I'll post when I have no idea what to write. Plus, I love my version of him. 

And the DekuBaku in this? Nonexistent. Their relationship holds no challenge. 

And I made Takahashi Maiko and just threw her out the window, even though I planned for her to be in UA. (A Quirk like hers wouldn't ever get into UA, but that would be the entertainment of it! I wanted her character development and perspective to shed light on the flaws of the Hero Society.) 

The intriguing bits of this story were the frozen spots, the town of Haru, and the fun facts. 

Anyways, add more critique in the comments, please. That would be appreciated, thank you very much! :D

Also ideas! Ideas are good. I think that was the whole point in writing this. It's too late at night and I've drunk too much coffee, even though I know it triggers the sad chemicals in my brain. I should really drink tea instead. Eh. I'll upload this tomorrow, probably. 

So please, give me your critique and ideas while I try to sort through this mess of a story. 

Thank you for reading. <3