Now...Let The Testing Begin!

If you walked out on a Monday afternoon, near the town kindergarten, you could see a small five year old being pushed to the dirt and laughed at by his own friends. His frizzy blonde hair had dirt in it, and his face was splotchy with blush and tears, his blue kindergarten uniform was cut and filthied. Two brunettes and one kid with rainbow-colored hair was laughing at him, grinning and leering.

"You're fat! You'd make a really fat villain!" Maiko sang. Her hair was brown streaked with black stripes

"You're stupid! I bet your family thinks your dumb! I'm not surprised!" Haruto bullied, his rainbow hair swaying back and forth with his body. He was drunk with power.

"Stay away, freak! We thought you were one of us!" Masako yelled, trying to sound hurt. Her pale yellow eyes brimmed with onion tears.

Katsuki's eyes were full of fear and shock. He stood up and tried to run away, only to be knocked back down by Deku. Deku's bedhead hair was green, his blue uniform was oversized, and in his hands he held two ice-cream cones, one for him and one for Katsuki.

"Kacchan? What's happening?" he asked, his tiny voice full of concern.

"I-I got my quirk yesterday-" he started.

"VILLAIN! VILLAIN QUIRK! BECOME A VILLAIN YOU UGLY BRAT!" Haruto shouted. Deku widened his eyes, he got everything in one picture.

"KACCHAN IS NOT A VILLAIN! HE'S A HERO! HE'll BECOME NUMBER ONE, YOU MEANIES!" Deku yelled. His arms flicked defiantly to his sides, dropping two scoops of mint ice cream.

"YOUR ALL MEANIES! BULLIES! YOU'RE THE VILLAINS!"

He grabbed Katsuki's arm and pulled him up, he was balancing two ice cream cones in one hand. He gave the one with more ice cream to Kacchan and gripped his hand, growing more protective over his friend. Deku turned to face the three, they were still making fun of Katsuki, calling him a villain. Katsuki was close to tears. Izuku stuck his tongue out at them. He linked arms with Katsuki and pulled him along,

"Don't listen to them, Kacchan! They just tell lies." he scoffed. Katsuki nodded his head, hugging the green-haired boy's arm. 

● Aldera Junior High ●

"Useless!" Masako slammed her feet onto Katsuki's desk. He flinched, jerking his torso forward, and tensing his body before relaxing it. He looked up at Masako.

"You're useless! My parents slapped me when they saw this paper! Why did you get all the answers wrong!" she gritted, lying about her parents. 

"S-sorry. Takahashi. I'll redo it."

"God, that stutter is fucking annoying," she grumbled. "Twenty dollars."

Katsuki looked up, puzzled.

"You're lucky that I even talk to you, so give me money if you still wanna be my friend," she said. "I know you keep some with you. So don't lie to me. You always lie to me." Katsuki didn't want to give her money, but he was afraid of her. He gave her two ten-dollar bills.
That was his lunch money.

"Thank you," she rolled her eyes as she pocketed the money. She handed Katsuki a thin packet book. "Please do my homework!" she said cutely, stepping her feet and flashing off her quirk.  Then, she ran off to talk with her other friends. Katsuki didn't feel like crying. He knew how quickly she could change her mood.

Katsuki stood up, packed his things, and bowed to the sleeping teacher before going out the door. He tried to hurry to the rooftop, speed-walking past all the bullies in the hallway. His hair had light pink streaks, he hated looking like his mother.