In Which Katsuki Makes Deku Unconscious

"Iida, stay here," Katsuki said. "I'll go look for Floaty and Deku."

Tenya nodded and walked over to the target (the large missile thing if you're confused). Tenya's costume resembled armor, it was made out of white light-weight metal and had holes on his calves so his engines could poke through. Katsuki lightly walked over to the door, and his footsteps hardly made a sound. 

Once he was on the second floor, he waited in the middle of a hallway, waiting for sounds of Ochako's and Deku's footsteps. Their footsteps were quiet. Katsuki inhaled and let the purple gas roll off his body, the gas quickly invaded the building but avoided the target room so Tenya could breathe. He made it thick, so it was hard to see through. Katsuki knew everything that happened in the gas, he could feel the vibrations ring on and off the toxic air. 

I hope they don't suffocate,

Katsuki thought, a little worried but still determined to win. Deku and Ochako entered the second floor, Katsuki waited on the other side of the level. He wondered how they were breathing in this thick and toxic gas, then he realized something strange. Their footsteps weren't on the ground, they were coming from somewhere else. Katsuki smiled wider, this was already fun.  

✪ -_-_-_- ✪

Deku walked confidently towards the building, he already suspected this, purple gas flooded into the hallway, crashing into each other and leaking through the building cracks, it stopped abruptly at the open doorframe. 

"Wo-woah.." Uraraka breathed. "That's impressive." 

Deku grinned, 

"That's Kacchan." 

They crept across the ceiling, with no gravity in their body or clothes. Large air pockets were still on the ceiling, and they could breathe the oxygen inside them. Deku's costume was bright green and made out of his exercise outfit. His mom stayed up sewing it, and the thought of his mother made Deku's grin wider. He started climbing more faster, accelerated with adrenaline and determination. Uraraka noticed his eagerness and hurried her pace up, finally letting her excitement overcome the fear. 

✪ -_-_-_- ✪

"WOAHHH!" Denki awed, staring at the screen. Everyone was gaping, totally mesmerized at the blonde's quirk. Purple gas rolled into the abandoned complex, like water. All Might grinned, Deku told him about Katsuki's quirk but it was more impressive in person. 

Deku and Ochako started climbing the ceilings, moving from hallway to hallway like it was a mountain to climb. It was hard to see them because of how thick the fog was but the cameras managed. They saw that Katsuki was in the next room, and Hanta widened his eyes. Everyone was on the edge, they were anxious and wanted to see them fight. Then the fog cleared unexpectedly and Deku and Ochako dropped to the ground, landing with fingers stretched out and feet flat on the ground, they looked like cats. 

They got up and started to walk in Katsuki's direction, Katsuki scowled and started to run to an open window. Deku and Ochako whipped their heads to him and they bolted after him, he jumped out and grabbed the ledge of the third story window, he swung himself up and ran to the fourth story. Ochako stopped short at the window but Deku mirrored Katuki's movements and did the same, leaving Ochako behind. Katsuki noticed this and turned in the hallway, he was planning to run around in circles or shake off Deku till he knew that Ochako and Deku weren't separated. 

It would be easier to keep tabs on them if they were together. 

He gritted his teeth and jumped out another window, this time swinging down to the story below. Deku did the same and narrowed his eyes in confusion. 

What is Kacchan thinking about? What's his plan? I've got to keep him distracted from Uraraka!

He sped up and grabbed Katsuki's forearm but Katsuki only grabbed Deku's face and started to emit the toxic gas, Deku gritted his teeth and pulled away, but he was weakened. Katsuki released more gas and willed it to surround Deku. 

Sweat dripped down from his face, Katsuki had never tried to release this much gas before. 

Deku coughed and held his breath, feeling nauseous. He focused his quirk into his thumb and middle finger, his breath gave out and he gasped for air, he breathed in a small amount of hydrogen cyanide. He didn't have enough oxygen and passed out before he could snap his fingers. The toxic air evaporated and Katsuki couldn't help but check on Deku to see if he was breathing. Deku was, he was just knocked out. Katsuki sighed, relieved. He didn't kill him. 

He hurriedly carried Deku's limp body to one of the empty rooms, before putting him down and jamming the doorknob. One down, another to go. 

He closed his eyes and tried to hear Ochako's footsteps, he did and she was near him. She was walking slowly, trying to sound quiet. Gas rolled off his tired, sweaty body into the building level, he was too drained out and tired to do the whole building again. He arched his eyebrows and scowled at his weakness. 

Come on, you've pulled off living with your goddamn mother, you've experienced worst things than this,  what's this to you? If you're slowed down by this you'll never be a hero. 

He clenched his fists and ran to Uraraka, he jumped up and grabbed her leg. He pulled her down and crashed her into a hug, trapping her. She was already weakened, and she fainted faster than Deku. He let the toxic air evaporate and he placed her gently on the wall. He walked away and went to inform Iida that they were knocked out and the villains had won. 

"Woah, bro! That was super cool!" Eijirou said, clapping an exhausted Katsuki on the back. "Your strategy was super manly!"

"Ha- thanks." 

Denki came over and clapped him on the back too, 

"Wow, your quirk is awesome! It's good for long-range and short-range!" He hopped onto the hospital bed and started to swing his feet. "So I got some questions." 

Katsuki nodded, yawning. 

"How do you know Midoriya? I mean, I think his name is Midoriya. I dunno I just heard Aizawa-Sensei call him that during the fitness test."

"We've known each other since we were like, three days old."

"Wow, that friendship is super manly," Eijirou commented. Katsuki smiled warmly, 

"Thanks."

"Anyway, do you wanna hang out sometimes? We can trade numbers or something, here's mine." Denki said. They all traded numbers, Katsuki was a little confused. It's been a long time, emphasis on long, since he's traded numbers with someone. 

"Okay, we should totally hang out at the new cafe down the street, yeah you know- uh. Cafe Lounge? Yeah that one! We can invite Mido-bro, too!" Denki said enthuastically. 

"Uhm, sure? Okay." Katsuki said.

Then Recovery Girl came in and shooed them all away, insisting that Katsuki needed rest. He sighed and looked at the two new numbers on his phone. He named Eijirou '🦈ruby🦈' and Denki '⚡pikachu😿'. He thought those nicknames were cute, he put his phone on the drawer next to him and drifted off to sleep. 

yeah, this chapter sucked ass-crap, sorry. It's too rocky and fast-paced, but i'm desperate and just four chapters into the story, i'm running out of ideas but yet, i have a lot for future times. but putting those in now would mess up the chronological order i'm trying to do. 

word count(according to wattpad) (☞゚ヮ゚)☞: 1253

goodbye guys, gals, and nonbinary pals! till we meet again! :D