Exa Block and Sun Spiker; An Introduction

2307: Wednesday, December 20th; - 15: 43

No, it's not every day you see a hero walking down the street, I mean, yeah you see a hero everyday walkin' down the street but in this situation it's different. 

The hero. . . . is bloody

Dirty blonde hair with pink streaks, and blazing vermillion eyes with agony and despair shining through their irises. Their fingers were rolling off of their palms like heated play-doh. 
A black crop-top with a turtle neck collar, high-wasted turtle-green baggy pants with a red belt to compliment the eyes. These clothes were all patched and splattered with a deep red liquid with the familiar smell of cast, pure iron. Black combat boots were scratched and patterned with dirt and red. 

Their hands were coated with either their blood or someone else's. 

A large grin was spread across the face like a daunting jack-o-lantern. Black goggles with golden tentacles adorning the edges, dark green lenses hid their eyes, but not their identity. 
Their exposed arms and neck were melting away like their fingers, the figure became less muscular but thinner and paper-like. The skin still retained the creamy pink shade, but the hair became paler and lighter. 
A black hoodie fell from the sky and landed at the feet of the melting man with surprising accuracy, they bent down and fit into the hoodie. The melting man disappeared and was then replaced by a thin and short girl with two messy buns plopped on her head. She got something out of her hoodie pocket and covered her eyes, when she put the object back, her eyes were a happy shade of yellow. 

She started to giggle and shoot stares at random passers-by who happened to be watching her in horror. She was still covered in blood. 

This is all going according to plan. Nii-chan is going to be so proud of me! 

She laughed out loud again and skipped into a puddle of purple and black nothingness. 

2307: Wednesday, December 20th; - 16: 57

In a building of cement, two people were yelling at each other with their interns waiting impatiently outside the office door. In the hallway, where the two heroes-in-training were waiting, one looked annoyed at hearing the angry screams coming from inside the closed-off room. 

Amongst the duo, was a pale-skinned boy named Katsuki Bakugou (the real one). He looked perfectly at ease with all the noise coming from the door. His arms were covered in black gloves with a variety of different sized holes, and goggles were resting on the top of his head. He turned to a girl on his right and asked,

"Why are they yelling?" 

"Some idiot villain broke in, disguised as one of us. Idiot decided to kill some people and a bloody murder-attempt insued, nobody died so." 

The girl shrugged, with a growl on her face. Her hero costume was a black bodysuit, with white stripes on the arms and legs. A six-parted, magenta skirt with pom-poms attached to the ends, and strangely enough. A large jester hat, resting atop her head. Her hair parted in the middle and reached her shoulders, clearly, very efficient hair gel was used to sweep the ends glamourously into a half-circle. Her hair was a dirty blonde with brown ends, Katsuki wondered if she bleached it recently.