✨ Squad Status ✨

Katsuki was soon friends with Ashido, Hanta, and Kyouka. They all (Katsuki, Ashido, Hanta, Kyouka, Denki, and Eijirou) titled themselves a squad, others called them the 'kiri-squad' or the 'sero-squad', or the 'jirou-squad' etc. They all sat together at lunch (occasionally joined by Tsu, Ochako, Iida, Deku, and Shouto) and hung out after school. They were a wild bunch.

It was recess at UA and as usual, everyone was loud and bursting with things to tell their friends. School cafeteria noises and the sounds of utensils clinking together with ceramic, everything was quite loud but the students could still chat with their friends without shouting or yelling.

Ashido gulped her okra and flashed a beaming smile at her friends. She had light pink hair, rosy skin, and yellow curved horns at the top of her head.

"What hero did you guys intern at? I'm so excited to work in an actual pro hero's company!"

Katsuki smirked and turned his vision to Denki, who was opening his mouth in reply;

"I interned at the Lurkers. Mt. Lady, Edgeshot, and Kamui Woods."

"Oh bro, me too!" Hanta exclaimed happily. He and Denki did a high five. Hanta had black short hair, with jet-black eyes, his elbows shot out sticky tape.

"What about you, Mina?"
Ashido put her hands on her hips and said in an announcer voice,

"Equipped Hero: Yoroi Musha! Kiri?"

"Chivalrous Hero: Fourth Kind!" he said, copying Ashido's tone. "What about you, Bakubro?"

"Hmm." Katsuki hummed, he absentmindedly stirred his miso soup. "Teamwork Heroes: Sun Spiker and Exa Block. I heard they were a part of Shiketsu's volleyball club. Middle spiker and setter, I think."

"Woah! That's awesome!" Denki awed. Denki was a fan of volleyball, he absolutely killed as a libero.

"Yeah, they won a lot of games for Shiketsu. What about you, earphones?"

"Death Arms." Kyouka had a dark purple bob with sideswept bangs, black sharp eyes, and earphone jacks at the end of her long earlobes.

"He's crazy strong, I think my quirk could be useful to them."

The bell rang and they got in line to put away their dishes and trays.

"What do you think we're gonna do in our internships?" Mina said in an excited gasp. 

"I dunno," Eijirou, Hanta, and Denki said at the same time. They high-fived each other so hard their hands turned pink.

"Hey, don't high-five so hard!" Katski said scoldingly, chopping the boy's heads with the side of his hand.

"Alright mooom!" Denki groaned. Katsuki flushed angrily and gave another chop to Denki's head.

φ🔆After School🔆φ

They hung out in a cafe after school, Deku and Ochako were there too. Most of them wore casual outfits, Denki was running a bit late though so he still wore the UA uniform, the jacket tied around his waist and the tie stuffed in his pocket. Deku's hair was in a messy bun, he insisted on doing his hair much to Katsuki's disapproval.
("Sorry Deku, but you kinda suck at styling hair.")

His arms were still in casts, they weren't broken or anything, they were just healing a bit more. He broke both his arms in the school festivals and Katsuki still hasn't forgiven him for it.

The cafe they all planned to hang out in was Cafe Lounge, the cool new coffee shop near UA. It had a nice and cozy aesthetic, the walls and ground were made out of dark ashy wood, the lights were made out of literal sunshine, and there were a lot of windows. They met up and sat at a table near the corner, next to the windows overlooking the streets. The cushions on the seats were a green tea mint, and there was a miniature sakura tree in a blackwood flower pot in the middle of the table. They talked for a while before ordering their drinks and bringing out their homework.

"Gahh! I can't do this!" whined Ashido. She dropped her head on the table with a disappointed thud. "I guess I'm destined to forever fail at these math problems."

"Dear math, I am not a therapist. Solve your own problems," Denki said sourly, angrily scribbling a tiny stickman in the corner of his math notebook.

They both didn't like math and honestly, who could blame them?

Katsuki sighed and grabbed both their textbooks, they looked at him hopefully. He started to shake his head, he got out a green pen and clicked it's switch.

"Well here, I've done the best I can to visually explain this calculus. If you don't get it now, what were you doing these past math classes?"

He handed it the homework back to them with an angry 'hmph'.

"OH THANK YOU! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" Ashido cried happily, standing up and bended over the table towards Katsuki. She was trying to give him a hug. Denki grinned and started math problems with more rhythm.

"Dude, you're awesome at this."

Katsuki flashed a grin at them. A light-breeze-feel-good motivator. 

Teamwork? Volleyball? Spiker and setter? Haikyuu fans go HHHmmmMMMmmmmMm ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

Word Count (☞゚ヮ゚)☞: 

847
(sorry for short chapter, (⊙_⊙;)