Chapter 1

Y/ns pov
Ever since I was young my soulmate was the most important thing to me. I was determined to find my soulmates as soon as I could, it was the only thing I talked about. When I got my mark I was ecstatic. Most people showed off their mark and made sure everyone saw it. I didn't. I kept mine to myself and only showed it to people important to me. I felt as though my mark was personal and it was important to keep it to myself. I didn't want to take any chances to have someone mess with my mark so I hid it.

My soulmates were and always will be the most important people to me. Even before I knew who they were I would sit up at night wondering what they are doing And how they were. I was in a constant state of worry for a really long time.

when I found them I wasn't sure what to do. I wanted to talk to them, be around them but I couldn't bring myself to walk up to them. The worry of me burdening them with the issues with me and my family, the worry of them not wanting me, not being enough. I just couldn't do it. I knew one of them, I was friends with him as a kid. Our mother's were close at one point. They are all handsome.. Happy. Watching them interact with each other and the loving looks they have when looking at each other. I didn't want to take the chance of messing with their happiness.

I didnt want to disappoint them.. So when I saw our mark I just walked away.. Well more like ran away.I didn't plan on walking away permanently, just until I was ready. Nobody is ever really ready but that day I definitely wasnt. My mom had called and asked for money, drug money. I had to drive an hour away to pick up my brother because my mom was too high to even help him.

It's been 6 months since that day and I've successfully avoided them in every way possible. If there is one thing I'm good at its avoiding things, I learned from the best. The best being my parents, mainly my father. If they start talking to our mutual friends I make an excuse and leave, we end up hanging out with the same friends I disappear when everyone is distracted. In the classes I share with some of them I sit as far as possible and in any group work I do it with Jin.  Its easier than being close with them and worrying of them finding out about everything.

I love Jin, he is my favorite person, however he is loud. Really fucking loud. When he gets excited he gets louder and he is currently rambling on about his soulmate and what gift to get him.. "Maybe I should get him a book! He reads a bunch so that is a good idea.. Right?" he asks turn his head towards me. Jin is a thoughtful guy, he is very loving and helpful but whenever an important date comes up and he needs to get a gift he feels panicky which then makes it hard for him to plan anything.

"Jin you are thinking about this way to hard. From what I've seen namjoons favorite book is pretty worn out by now, get him a new copy of it. He absolutely loves the book and he will appreciate it. You also didn't hear this from me but there is this ring bracelet set that he really wanted at the mall but said he hoped you would buy it for him. Namjoon is a simple dude, as long as you show him how much you love him everything will be fine"

He stares at me for a moment before he starts smiling and hugs me. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I'm not sure why but he yelled that.. Loud. Really really loud.

I tap his hand and say a quiet I love you back. He let's go of me and keeps his smile on his face.This is a random thought but I love Jin's smile."I'll pay for your brownie today!" he says wrapping and arm around my shoulders.

I have a brownie everyday after my classes end. There isn't a reason for it but it just became routine. My classs ends, I meet up with one of my friends and we go to the cafe close to the school. Evermore cafe is a common looking cafe however it has a few bookshelves littered around the building to help entertain the guests.

"Jin hyung! Are you leaving?" a sudden voice says. I look away from Jin and start looking around for who it was. After a few seconds my eyes find Felix 1 out of 8 of my soulmates. Felix is pretty, really really pretty. From what I've seen and heard he is a really sweet guy, loves baking, dyes his hair a lot.. Jin and Felix met in class and have become slight friends. Learning that Felix is one of my soulmates he kinda backed up and told me he wouldn't get too close to him. He knew my situation with my soulmates and while he doesn't understand me he respects my decision and choices.

I look up at Jin who is smiling at the shorter male. "Yep! me and y/nie here are going to the cafe to get his brownie and cup of tea"

Felix's gaze moves from Jin over to me. I've never talked to him. I don't think I've been this close to him. He stares at me for a moment before smiling and waving at me. I awkwardly wave back and Scoot closer to Jin.

"Can I tag along? I'm supposed to be meeting the rest of the guys there"

My eyes go back to Jin who is now staring down at me, giving me a look asking if it's okay. As long as I don't touch him and he doesn't see my mark it's fine. Everything will be perfectly fine.  I nod and Jin pats my head in response. He tells Felix that it's fine and starts dragging me. God damn he is stronger then I remember...

----

When we got to the cafe Felix quickly said bye and went to the rest of his soulmates. Well our soulmates but he doesn't know that. Duh. Jin sat me at the booth and is currently waiting in line to get my brownie and tea.

I was going to get it but he told me to 'shut up. Be good and go sit' so here I am.

I'm being stared at. I have been since I got here. I look around and catch eyes with Chan. I look away but notice a few of the others staring at me to. It makes me feel uncomfortable and happy all at the same time. Soulmate bonds are so weird..

Did they see my mark? No they can't because my sweatshirt is covering it. My sleeve hasn't gone up so there is no chance of  them seeing it. I normally wrap my mark so I can wear short sleeves but putting things around my mark kinda hurts so I avoid short sleeves.

Jin clears his throat and sets my stuff in front of me. My eyes instantly go to him and I smile saying a quiet thank you. 

When Jin realizes who I was looking at he smirks at me "You do know you can tell them at any point in time right? They are your soulmates." Jin says taking a sip of whatever coffee he is drinking.

I do know that. But I also know they will be angry and upset that I didn't tell them as soon as I found out. I don't think I could handle them hating me.

My phone suddenly starts ringing and when I check it the name Tae shows up on display. Tae is my brother. My brother only calls if my mom is using again or is having some kind of issues. Fan-fucking-tastic.  Looks like I'm going to have a long drive today
____________________________________
Word count: 1380 end
I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! It's not super long it super good but it will get better in time. I haven't chosen a post schedule yet but I'll probably post 1 or 2 times a week!

I do need suggestions though!
Which member should find out y/n is their last soulmate first?