Chapter 6

Y/ns pov
One thing to know about me is that I get sick easily, I always have. Yesterday I skipped my classes because I was feeling weird and now I feel like complete shit. Tae is watching the neighbors sons because I was supposed to but I'm sick..

I've been asleep for past 4 hours and apparently I worried someone because as soon as I turn on my phone I have a bunch of messages. What I didn't expect was for all of them to be from my soulmates.

The name at the top of the list is Felix so I open his first

____________________________________
                                Felix (1/8)

Felix
Hey! I noticed you weren't at school
Yesterday or today. Are you okay?
       sent 10:47
Felix
Not trying to pry just worried!
        sent 10:48
Felix
Once again checking up. I know I'm
Probably annoying you but nobody
Has heard from you.
        sent 12:55
Felix
Please respond when you can. Jin says
He hasn't heard from you either. I know
We just started being friends but you
Are important to us now. A few of us are
Planning on checking up on you after
Class..
        sent 2:23
Felix
I just realized that you could be asleep so
I'll leave you alone for now. Please text me
Back when you can
         sent 3:39
Me
Hey! I'm sorry if I worried you guys! Im
Okay, I'm just a bit sick right now.
Me
It was not my intention to worry you all.
you guys don't have to come over
after your classes. You guys are welcome
to come over but I will look like mess.

Felix
You are sick?? Are you okay?
Felix
We are most definitely coming over.
Classes are almost over for all of us and
We will bring you food! We don't care
What you look like dummy

Me
You guys really don't have to but you are
stubborn so the door is unlocked. Just
walk in

Felix
You really shouldn't let people walk
In your home freely but since you are sick
I won't scold you. we will see you soon!

Me
okay. See you soon

____________________________________

All of the others messages are probably similar so I'm just not going to awnsers them. I'm lazy and looking at a screen hurts my eyes.

I'm glad I cleaned the house though, at least it doesn't look like im a slob. I don't keep my house super clean but when I get stressed I tend to clean everything I possibly can.

Felix said they would bring food, am I hungry? Not really, But I'll eat it anyway..

---

"Y/n-ah! We have arrived!" I hear a voice yell. It's Jisung. My head hurts but it's nice to hear his voice so I'll let it slide. Jisungs voice isn't the only one I hear though, Are all 8 of them here??

I'm so lucky I put on a sweater when I woke up.. One by one all 8 of my soulmates come in the living room with small smiles on their faces. They brought panda Express and something else.

All of them are dressed well today. They normally are but they just look extra.. Attractive today. When I get sick my emotions get all out of wack so my brain is so bleh today..

"You have two options with food, you can have panda Express which might make you feel sick or soup we picked up." Felix says sitting in the chair next to the couch.

I'm not a fan of soups, I literally never have them. Some people it says it makes you feel better but a lot of soups are bland and gross. "Panda express please" I mumble smiling.

They all have settled themselves around my living room, none of them close enough to touch me but kinda close. Im on on end of the couch and Chan is on the other end.

Felix hands me the container and a fork. Remember when I said I wasn't hungry?

I was wrong. I'm fucking starving.

I open the box and start eating my food. The guys are pretty quiet for the most part, only small conversations going on. Im thankful for their slight silence but I also hate it. Hearing their voices comforts me and so when I can barely hear it it makes me feel weird.

"Y/n if you don't mind me asking, why don't you have any Christmas decorations up?"

Their apartment was fully decorated, like completely. They already have a tree up, even the windows are decorated.

I want to decorate with Tae, I got sick before we could go get a tree and decorations so him and I bought decorations online.

"We were supposed to do everything yesterday but I got sick of course. Tae and I bought a bunch of decorations online that should be here in 2 or 3 days. Neither of us know how to decorate for Christmas because we never really did it so we are kinda just figuring out what we want to do this year" I explain shrugging. We didn't really do Christmas with my mom, we would eat whatever our neighbors would give us and if we were lucky mom would give us each 1 present. I wouldnt tell them that though, it's better that they don't know.

"What are your Christmas dinner plans?" cham suddenly asks.

I was supposed to go with Jin back home but now that Tae is living with me I can't. I don't want to put him in an uncomfortable position and be around people he has never met so I told Jin I couldn't go. I want to make this Christmas important and happy for Tae therefore I don't want to do anything to make him upset.

So no plans to be honest. Im not sure how to cook Christmas dinner but it can be that hard right? I could google some recipes but there is no guarantee that those will taste good.

I shrug because I genuinely have no clue. I'm out of my limits here, I don't know how to do this. "I'm not sure.. I can't go back with Jin so I have to figure something out for me and Tae" I say adjusting my sweater.

This is making me anxious. Im in a room with all of my soul mates, I have to technically parent my brother, I have no idea how to properly celebrate Christmas and I am sick. Fucking shit.

"Spend it with us. You and Tae, im not really sure who Tae is but we would love for you to spend Christmas Day with us" Felix random blurts out. I couldn't.

I'm not sure if they will find out before then. I don't want to agree to go and promise Tae we have plans and them end up hating me.

Chan explains that Tae is my brother and all of them look surprised by the fact I have a sibling. 

After a minute Felixs attention goes back to me and he asks me to have Christmas dinner with them. Part of me is so fucking happy and the other side of me is nervous and anxious. I don't know what to do.

Everyone's eyes are on me again. I don't know what to do. Saying no would probably upset them and I don't want to do that..

"Yeah. Okay"

Why did I say that? What if I regret it? No I'm not going to think about that. My goal is to give Tae an amazing Christmas and If I want him to have that then this is what I have to do.

____________________________________
Word count: 1279
This was more of a filler chapter. Next chapter should be... Interesting. Maybe I'll make one character figure out y/n is their soulmate, maybe I'll create drama. You guys will just have to wait and see