Chapter 3

Y/ns pov
Lee Minho 1/8 of my soulmates. He doesn't talk much but if you are close with him he is kind and loyal. Namjoon is close friends with him and when he found out that I was one of Minhos soulmates he kinda freaked out. Not angry but surprised. He questioned why I hadn't said anything and was a bit disappointed that I wouldn't say anything for awhile but understood. He did and still does tell me about how desperate the 8 are to find their last soulmate, me.

Namjoon asked me to come on a hike with him today and I said yes. I enjoy nature and I haven't been hiking before so I agreed.

Namjoon being the sneaky shit he is he invited Minho along with him.

So here I am standing, trying to stay as far away from Minho as possible. He definitely noticed because he keeps looking directly at me and staring for awhile.

"Y/n your wrap I getting lose. You should probably to tighten it" Namjoon whispers to me. I look down at my arm and he is right. Im wearing a short sleeve so I wrapped my arm and apparently not tight enough.

I nod and walk away a bit telling them both to give me a moment.

I unhook the wrap and make sure my mark isn't to irritated. Sometimes if I put wrap on my mark gets red. They aren't supposed to be covered but I have to do what I have to do. I tightly re wrap the cloth on my arm and take a deep breath.

I walk back over to them both who are just walking around and looking at stuff.

"Sorry about that. Ready to continue?" I ask smiling at them. Minho nods and Namjoon smiles.

Namjoon starts leading the way once again because he is the only one who has been here before. This trail is pretty clear for the most part, not very many places to slip and fall on. At the very end of a trail is a small picnic area with a really nice view. I googled the place before Namjoon picked me up.

"We will be at the end soon" says Namjoon who Is smiling back at us both. I nod and sigh. I really should work out more..

----

We all sit down at the picnic table, Namjoon next to me and Minho across from me. Minho hasnt said a word to me but has said a bunch to Joon.

Joon asked me to cook for all 3 of us because the trip was a bit last minute so I did. Nothing too big just basic meals. Cooking calms me so I do a decent amount of it. Now I have to because of Tae.

Minho is back to staring at me. I want to look over at him and talk to him but my mind is telling me not to so I won't. The urge to just reach over and touch him, tell him that I'm his soulmate and that I'm sorry is unimaginable.

My arm hurts like a fucking bitch. Partially because I'm so close to Minho and the other reason being how tight I wrapped my arm. Not a great situation.

Namjoon kicks me lightly and when I look at him he Is signalling to Minho. He wants me to talk to him. Is this a good time to strangle him?

When I shake my head no he sighs and rolls his eyes. "So is this your guys first time meeting?" Namjoon asks looking over at Minho.

Minho nods and looks up from his food "Yeah, we have a lot of mutual friends. I'm surprised we have never properly met" Minho says taking a bite of his food.

"Y/nie here is a bit shy! You guys should get to know each other, I think you guys would be good friends."

I kick Namjoon and smile at Minho. I don't want to seem rude, if he thinks I'm rude he wont like me in any way.

"I think so to" Minho mumbles looking back down at his food. Something catches Namjoon eyes and he stands up.

"I'm going to go look at the plants over there! You guys sit and talk" Namjoon says patting my head. I frown at him but he only nods and walks away.

I don't know Minho enough to be calm around him, the soulmate pull is messing with me so this situation is fucked. I say variations of fuck a lot. Its my favorite word. Probably shouldn't be but I enjoy saying it.

Minho is a handsome guy. I've seen him a decent amount of times because Jin and him share a class and I always walk to Jin's class and hang out in between classes. Neither if us do very much until after school so we just hang out.

He clears his throat and looks directly at me. Fuck.

"You don't hate us right?" Minho asks

I sit there confused for a minute. 'Hate us'? "Pardon?"

His facial expression changes and he smiles. Why is he smiling? I like his smile but that isn't the point. He is randomly smiling and it's making me nervous. "My soulmates and I have kinda noticed that you avoid us. We have mutual friends but whenever any of us are around you leave. When Felix found out you knew Chan as a kid he was determined to get to know you but you always disappear before he can ever say anything. We haven't brought it up because we don't want to make you uncomfortable. I'm not sure if we upset you in any way to make you dislike us but if we have I apologize" Minho explains, not even blinking.

Wow. Okay

I feel bad now because they feel like they did something wrong. I didn't think they would notice when I left because we hadn't talked at all so I thought I didn't have to worry about it

I don't want to hurt them. I'm such an idiot..

"You guys did nothing wrong.. I'm sorry if our all feel like you've done something wrong, you haven't.its completely me. It's hard to explain really.. Just-" I stop speaking. I'm not sure what to say. My heart hurts because they think they did something wrong when it's completely me. "It's not you guys. I struggle socially and big groups of new people make me nervous so I tend to leave before people notice I'm there."

He nods and smiles once again.

I really have to tell them soon.

____________________________________
Word count: 1103
Hi! I'm not sure how much I like this chapter but I wanted y/n to have some sort of social interaction with one of his soulmates!
When do you guys think I should have y/n tell the boys? I want it to be soon but not too soon so I want your guys opinion.