Chapter 7

Y/ns pov
Walking into the cafe I hear someone calling my name, Jins arm is wrapped around me as normal. I look up and jisung is waving at me. Its my first day back after Being gone for a week so I am exhausted as hell.

Chan signals for us to sit next to him and I look up at Jin asking if it's okay. Jin is already looking down at me. "Yeah if you want to" Jin says nodding. I smile at him and we both walk over to the table. I sit next to chan and Jin sits next to me.

"You and Jin sure are touchy.. Are you two soulmates?" Changbin asks, his eyes bouncing from me to Jin.

Jin and I both laugh and shake our heads no "Nope, Namjoon is his soulmate. Jin and I are just very close. I like physical affection and he is one of the few people I'm comfortable with touching me" I explain shrugging.

I've only had 4 or 5 proper conversations with changbin but he seems really cool. He could snap me like a twig in a instant which kind of worries me but it's okay. He seems super sweet but we bit intimidating.

Jin's hand finds its way into mine and I smile at him. A lot of people thought I was Jin's soulmate or that I was dating him but we aren't. It would be.. Weird if we were dating. We are like family but not family.

"Do you have any plans tonight?" Minho asks sliding me the plate that was in front of him. Its not a brownie but it's chocolate cake.

No plans. Absolutely none. Jin and Namjoon have a date night and Tae decided to go to a sports game thing so im alone for the night.

I shake my head no "Nope. I'll probably just watch Netflix or something" I say shrugging

I really need to get more friends, my social life is complete shit. I hang out with th lovely couple and now occasionally my soulmates. That's so depressing.

"Changbins friend is throwing a party tonight. You are coming with us"Minho states pushing the cake closer to me once again.

Minho has a tendency to tell me what to do instead of asking me. I don't mind because I would have said no but still.

I give him a look and take a bite of the cake. I probably should be angry but I'm not. He was going to force me to come even if I did have plans so at least he gave me cake. Chocolate cake.

Jins phone goes off and when he checks it his face changes. "My soulmate is a dumbass.. I gotta go" he grumbles grabbing his bag. Jin isn't the type to get angry that quick that means Namjoon did something really fucking stupid.

Good luck to him

---

I never dress up, my normal outfit is a sweatshirt and jeans, the occasional sweater. I don't do 'big'. But I do have clothes to dress up with and look more my age. When Tae found out I was going to a party he freaked out and went directly to my closet saying "I'm not letting you go to a party and look bland as hell" so here I am.

He put me in an all a white long sleeved button up with a shirt over it, a pair of black jeans and a variety of accessories. Do I hate it? No. I'm just not used to looking okay-ish.

"If you come home looking like a mess I will personally hit you" Tae grumbles punching my shoulder.

Tae may only be 15 but he kinds scares me. He is strong as hell.

I've only ever been to 2 other parties and they were all with Namjoon, I got drunk and he brought me home. I've had alcohol on a variety of occasions, I just don't have a high tolerance.

There is a knock on the door and before I can stand up Tae is opening it. He let's out a disappointed sigh and turns towards me "it's your.. Friends" he says walking past me