Chapter 15

Y/ns POV
"Baby breathe. You got this. If it doesn't go well, you can come back and we will be here ready to comfort you and Tae." Chan comforts me, running his fingers through my hair. I don't say anything, instead I wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly. He lets out a small chuckle and he kissed the top of my head.

"C'mon, you need to get dressed so we can drop you both off" He says, trying to pry me off of him I tighten my grip on him and he struggles for a few seconds trying to get me to let go of him,

I don't have any need to hold onto him but watching him struggle and be a bit irritated is fun to me so I try to do it sometimes. Plus he can't be mad at me because of what's happening today.

Eventually he does get my arms from around him and he is shaking his head at me. "Go get dressed." He orders before walking out to check on Tae.

Everything with the guys is still kind of.. Weird I guess. Don't get me wrong I love having them around and I couldn't be luckier to have them but I'm used to being alone and not used to having to worry about if something I do will hurt someone else.

They treat me so well and I love it, all of it. Every small detail about them is obsessive, I want to know everything I possibly can about them. But sometimes I realize that I could have had this sooner and it makes me feel like shit. I could have had them sooner and I chose to stay away, even if it was for the better and it kinda hurts.

Tae loves them. Like he is probably our biggest supporter. The guys treat Tae amazing and take him out to hang out often even though they don't have to. I'm happy in my life, I'm happy with how everything is. I'm just scared and I'm sure that Tae is too. but I have to be strong for both of us.

All of the guys are currently piled around the apartment. Like I'm pretty sure they are here because my tv is bigger than theirs but they all say that they are here to support us. I don't 100% Believe them but it's fine.

I looked up the restaurant they made reservations at and its way more than slightly fancy. It's super nice and pristine which me and Tae have never been so we had to go shoppin. Not a fan but it's fine.

I change into dress pants, with a turtleneck and a nice,overly expensive, jacket. This is probably the most expensive outfit I've ever worn and while it looks nice I'm not so sure if I'm a fan of it. 

I even bought dress shoes.

I don't know why I'm taking this so seriously. It's a dinner with people I'll probably never talk to again but I am. Tae and I both promised to go in with a open mind so this is where its going. 

I walk out of my room and peak my head into Tae's room and he isn't in there so he is probably in the living room.

The closer I get to the living room the louder the laughter gets. Tae has a loud laugh. It's probably one of my favorite sounds and I can recognize it from a mile away. 

I walk into the living room and it takes them a second  to notice I'm standing here, Hyunjin is the first to notice me. He stares at me for a few seconds before walking over to me and wrapping an arm around my waist.

"You look.. really good"  He whispers to me and then kisses my cheek. I smile and whisper a thank you in response.

The guys are all staring at me now. Some of them are smiling at me and others are simply staring. Hyunjin's fingers are gripping tightly onto my hip and his chin on my shoulder. I can feel him breathing on my neck and for a second I think he is going to say something but he closes his mouth.

I can feel the all eyeing me. If it was anyone else I would be uncomfortable but because it's them, I don't.

Felix has a grin that is nothing less than attractive and he starts walking up to me. The closer he gets the more nervous I get. He stops in front of me and I think he can sense my nervousness because his grin turns into a smirk and he kisses my nose.