Chapter 11

Y/ns pov
"Okay!! So tomorrow when you arrive at your soulmates apartment, what will you do?" Mrs. Cho has asked this question twice already and I have yet to answer it correctly.

"Talk to them..?" I mumble looking up at her.

She nods and claps. In the past 3 sessions we have had I've seemed to suprise her, confuse her, and sadden her. In the first sessions she asked me to tell her about my past and childhood, she ended up crying.. I didn't cry but she did. That's fun.

She grabs a snickers from the bowl and tosses it to me. She came up with this yesterday when I had trouble answering questions. Whenever I give a good and genuine answer to her questions she will give me a candy.

I like candy so I agreed to it. "Listen y/n, since our session ends in 15 minutes I want to be honest with you. You are strong, stronger then most. From the sounds of it you really care for your soulmates and want what's best for them. You my dear are what's best for them. Be honest with them and let them take car of you Please. You deserve it. Talk to them and listen to how they feel" ...

I stare at her and instead of saying anything I nod. She nods in response and throws me another candy.

I feel slightly called out but it's okay. At this point I am use to it from her..

----

It's Christmas. It's 7 am and my brother woke me up to do presents. It's 7 in the fucking morning. He couldn't have waited a few hours!?

I'm a bit surprised that he got me a gift. I didn't expect one from him honestly. I got him a decent amount of gifts. 28 or 29.. When he moved in I started buying him Christmas gifts so he would have a decent amount. I admit I went a bit overboard but I wanted him to have a good Christmas..

He definitely looks surprised at the amount of presents I got him. Honestly I was surprised when I decided to wrap them yesterday. I got more stuff then I thought. I went last minute shopping for my soulmates and a few other gifts for Tae.

"I-.. These are mine? All of them?" Tae questions looking at his presents and back at me. I nod and he stares at them. He doesn't move, just stares at them.

He walks over and hugs me. He doesn't say anything..

Is he crying? Why is he crying??

I wrap my arms around him and he starts sobbing. Hard. I suck at comforting people.. I can barely comfort myself honestly.

After a few minutes he calms down and looks up at me. His face was already puffy because he just woke up but now his eyes are more puffy because of crying. "Thank you.." now I'm sad. Happy but sad.

I'm upset that he couldn't have amazing Christmas before this but i'm appy that I can give him the happy fun Christmas. You are supposed to feel safe and joy on Christmas and I want him to feel that today and every other day.

"Open your gifts bub. They were expensive so you better enjoy them"

He smiles and nods. He walks over to the tree and sits down next to it. He grabs one of the presents and starts opening it.

I grab my coffee and sit on the couch next to where he is sitting on the floor. The gift he got me is sitting on the table. It's a Christmas bag instead of being wrapped.

I grab the bag and when I look inside there is an envelope and something wrapped.

Opening the envelope there is a letter and stickers in it. I grab the letter and unfold it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear y/n,

Hi! I'm really bad with saying my words out loud but I have so many things I want to say to you. I appreciate you so fucking much (pardon my words) and I need to tell you somehow so here i am, writing this letter. Not knowing what to say.