Chapter 8

Y/ns pov
The first thing I notice when I wake up Is my raging fucking headache. How much alcohol did I drink yesterday? To much from the look of it.

Jesus fuck what even happened last night? How did I get home? All are questions I have no clue the awnser to and honestly I don't think I care at this point.

A burst of color on my arm catches my eye..

Color. Fucking color. 2 parts of my mark are filled in. What the fuck did I do!? Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit

I stand up and rush into the living room where Tae is sitting on the couch. He looks a bit shocked by my running into the room but when his eyes focus on my arm he looks just as shocked as me.

"Who dropped me off last night?" I ask covering my arm slightly.

He stares at me for a few seconds before pausing his show and turning his body towards me "He said his name was Jackson.. 20 minutes after you got home your friends showed up asking to talk to you but you were already asleep. Who did you bond with last night?" He explains gesturing me to sit down.

I sit on the opposite side of the couch and pull my knees to my chest.

I don't know. It's probably Minho and changbin because they are who I was with last night but if k Bonded with them that means I told them and that I'm an absolute idiot. What if they hate me? I would be the quiet weird dude who has soulmates who hate him.

"Where.. Where is my phone?" I ask frowning.

He points to the table and damn I really am blind. I really need to get my eyes checked..

I grab my phone and as soon as it's powered on I have an influx of messages. Jin, Namjoon, All of my soulmates, and Jackson. When did I get Jacksons number? That doesn't matter right now! Actually it kinda does, when the fuck did I get his number? Not the fucking time.

Im opening Jin's because he is the least likely to be angry at me

____________________________________
Jinie🏳️‍🌈

Jinie🏳️‍🌈
Tell me why I got an upset call from
Felix this morning and a bunch of
Messages from the rest of them. What
The fuck happened? I swear to God,
how do you get yourself into shit like
this.
Jinie🏳️‍🌈
They all know you are their last soulmate
And upset. They want to talk to you but
don't want to upset you or make you
Uncomfortable. They don't know what to
Do. And no they don't hate you. Don't even
Try to think that.Call me When you wake
up. Please
Jinie🏳️‍🌈
I'm serious. If you don't call me I will
Personally kill you. Not literally.
____________________________________

I press on Jin's contacts and on the second ring he awnsers the phone. He was waiting for me to call.. He should be in a class right now.

"Hello? Y/n?"

"Yeah.. Hi" I mumble leaning back on my couch. I can't even tell him what happened because I genuinely have no clue. I don't remember telling or touching them. I should remember something like that.

He let's out a deep breath and there is bit of noise in the background "what happened sweets? How did they find out" he questions. I can hear the worry in his voice, I know its my fault. I hate worrying people.

Im crying now. Why am I crying? I didn't feel like crying a couple seconds ago. I hate crying. I don't want to cry anymore then I already have in my life. I spent so many nights sobbing and dealing with so much shit, I don't want to do it anymore. I just want to feel some sort of peace with myself and my life.

"It's okay babes.. Namjoon and I are on our way okay? You just try to calm down"

I love them both so much. I don't deserve them. I don't deserve anything I have right now. My friends, my brother, my education, my soulmates.. All of those. I've done nothing good enough to deserve any of it.

I'm the reason my soulmates are upset and I'm to fucking weak to do anything.

How am I supposed to do this? Nobody told me how to handle this shit. I grew up depending on myself, I never learned how to deal with my anger or my sadness! I don't fucking know!

There is a knock on the door and I know for a fact it's not Jin because I can hear him driving. Tae looks up and points to the hallway that goes toward my room.

"I'll get it. You stay out of eyesight from the door" he says quietly. I mouth thank you and quickly walk into the hallway and stand there.

After a few seconds I hear Tae walk towards the door and open it.

I move a little closer to the living room so I can hear what they are saying to each other.

"I know he isn't asleep.. He doesn't want to talk about it right now and that's okay, but tell him we aren't angry at him okay? We are so fucking happy and yes while we are upset that he didn't tell us we are so excited." Felix is the one who came. I should have known it would be Felix, he doesn't like just sitting around and waiting. While he can be patient he prefers to do things and make sure everything is okay.

"Give him this.. I didn't know how else to comfort him." His voice cracks as he speaks.

There is a small minute of silence until I hear Tae sigh "I'm not my brother so this might not sound as good coming from me but he cares. I promise he does. Me and my brother grew up... Not properly and he doesn't know what to do. He will talk to you all soon, he just doesn't know how to start.. Give him a bit of time" Tae is a lot more mature then I remember..

Honestly all I know right now is that I want to go back to sleep. Forever.

____________________________________
Word count: 1047
I don't know if I like this chapter. The next one will be better. I hope you enjoyed!