Chapter 4

Y/ns pov a
It's been about a week since the hike and I've gotten really close with Minho. I tried to keep my distance but he simply refused to let me do as such so now I'm kinda just stuck with him. He is like a clingy cat who is desperate for attention. Not that that's a bad thing, it's really cute honestly.

He hasn't forced me to talk about soul mates or anything that could make me uncomfortable. Although he has asked why I won't let him touch me. I gave him the excuse that I didn't like to be touched, which isn't technically a lie so he just drops it. For your Mark and bond to be completed you have to have skin to skin contact so if he was to touch me on my arm or shoulder then I would be fine but if he touched my hand or face then we both would feel our mark.

"Y/n-ah! Why the hell do you walk so fast" I hear Minho grumble trying to catch his breath. I walknat a normal pace. He just walks as slow as a sloth.

"Maybe you should learn to walk faster" I mumble with a small smile on my face. He glares at me and rolls his eyes.

I'd consider us friends at this point. I can act normal around him and he doesn't mind my weirdness. It seems to amuse him more then anything. "What's with all the sas?" he questions smirking at me. Bitch. I will punch you in your hot face.

I roll my eyes again and he just laughs.

Jin and Namjoon both had to go back to Jin's hometown due to a cousin passing which has left me alone. The only company I've had is Minho and when we finally get to the cafe he goes to the rest of our soul mates after saying a quick bye.

I'm not upset by that, it's understandablre but Im not use to being alone anymore. I don't want to be alone anymore. I used to crave being by myself but now that I know what it's like being around good people who actually care about me I can't stand to be my myself.

"Soo this may be to soon but Felix told me to invite you for dinner. Tonight"

I turn and look at him. This little fucktard. He could have started off with that before we even started a conversation. "Tonight?" I ask, tightening the grip on my bag.

He nods "yep! I'm not really taking no for a awnser at this point so you are coming and bring some of the brownies you brought on the hike. Those were good and Felix loves them" he says moving away from me a bit.

He thinks I'm going to hit him and I probably will. Just a small punch to the arm would be satisfying enough.

"are you sure that's a good idea?" I question flowing a bit. Being in a area with all of my soulmates at once, there is a possibility of them touching me or seeing my mark.. I continue talking "I just started being your friend and I'm pretty sure it will be super fucking awkward"

Minho makes a face at me and rolls his eyes "y/n shut up. The guys have been dying to get to know you since Chan brought you up. So you are coming and you are going to meet everyone and have fun! " he grumbles crossing his arms.

I could use Tae as a excuse? No he is planning on going to stay the night with his friend so I can't use that.

"Stop trying to make an excuse. I'm sending you the address now"

Assface.

----

We live in the same fucking building. How did I just fund this out? They live 2 stories above me and I had absolutely no idea. I made the brownies and got ready to leave because I expected to drive and then when I check their address they live up stairs, like wtf.

I expected a 30 minute drive not a 4 minute walk.

Minho told me the latest I could be was 7:45 and it is currently 7:28. At least in the future I don't have to walk far to their apartment.