Epilogue.

5 years later 

5 years later 

"Ollie!" I exclaim the second the door to our apartment opens, then I'm in his arms and peppering kisses all over his face.

"I missed you too, Smalls." He laughs and hikes me up so that my legs wrap around his waist and he closes the door behind him.

Oliver was away on tour with his team for the past two and a half months. I wanted to go with him but I couldn't leave work for that long.

Oliver sat down on the couch with me on him, kinda straddling him.

"I missed you so much," he tightened his embrace around my waist as I buried my head in his neck.

"At least you had a good season, right?" I pulled away a little so I can look at his beautiful face.

Our relationship over the last five years only got stronger every day that passed, how could it not when our love for each other only seemed to intensify.

"I don't care about that, how are you?" He tucked a stray hair behind my ear.

"I'm great now that you're back, I missed you." I raked my hands through his hair that definitely needs a haircut.

"Can I kiss you now?" He looked into my eyes, a look of longing flashed in the warm brown that I love so much.

"Did you really just ask that?" I raised a brow then placed my lips on his in a sweet slow kiss that full of yearning and love.

Then, the hunger we both had for each other took over as the kiss became faster and faster.

"I love you so goddamn much," he whispered against my lips when we broke apart, because sadly we still need to breathe.

"Not any more than I love you." I peppered kisses on his cheeks.

I've never been that affectionate towards other people, well sometimes, but I've always had a soft spot for him.

"I want us to go out tonight," he stated when I pulled away a little.

"Don't you want to stay in? You just got off a plane." I frowned.

"No, I want to take you out." He tightened his hug.

"Okay," I drawled. "If you're sure."

"I am." He nodded. "Now up, you need to shower." He patted my butt.

"Are you saying I smell?" I placed my hand over my heart in feigned offense.

"Yes," he smiled cheekily and got up, carrying me towards our bedroom and placing me in front of the adjacent bathroom. "Have fun." He smiled and opened the door then gently pushed me in the bathroom.

"Hey," I called, my smile never faltering.

                             ♡︎♡︎♡︎