Chapter 17: Winter

Doves POV:

"You did it!" Pearl and Josie both gasp at the same time.

"So you like you know..." Pearl forms a circle using the one of her hands, and uses her pointer finger on the other hand, pointing it in and out the circle.

"Omg! Yes!" I say at Pearls disturbing movements. We all decided to hang out today by going to Josie's just a girls day. The topic of Josie wanting to get laid came up and me and Pearl both went silent. I don't know who's Pearls been seeing, but me staying silent was a to shock them.

"So, tell me how big was it." Josie says.

Oh. It was big.

I'm guessing by my face expression change it gave Josie an idea, making another gasp came from her mouth. "It's big isn't it, how big? Show me on your fingers."

My eyebrows raise at her, as if she's serious.
"You know, what about Pearl she didn't say anything either." I change the subject immediately turning my gaze to Pearl.

"I'll be back to you DJ. So who are you seeing Pearl? Does he treat you right? Is he nice?" Josie ask. Pearl hesitates before speaking.

"He's very nice, and he treats them any other guy, so when I tell you who it is you don't get to judge." Pearl states.

"Pearl we would never do that, it's sad you think we would" I settled. "Wait, no it's not that-" Pearl begins.

"It's Milo" Pearl trailed off.

"As in the Milo Sasin." Josie mused. Pearl nods her head in agreement. I already had a feeling her and Milo were together, the signs of having to cancel plans because something popped up and her eyeing him from an afar.

"How do you know his last name, I don't even know it." Pearl wondered.

"It's just like Ezra, their names are kinda known in my DJ gigs." Josie shrugs. Speaking of Ezra, he went to go do his business again, but he has been so much closer to me lately like he can't leave my side. He text's me every few hours asking if I'm okay out of no where, which I love.

"I'm happy for you Pearl." I told giving her a huge smile and she gives one back.

"Thanks, he's writes songs for me all the time using his guitar." Peal let's known.

"We'll congratu-fucking-lations" Josie pretends to cry wiping imaginary tears from her eyes. Me and Pearl both start to laugh together, finding it funny in Josies humor.

"When did this all start though?" I ask in curiosity. Pearl takes a deep breath.

"We started talking the first time Josie invited them to that one club with us. When I told you I got held up at the bar, Milo was the person I got held up with." She explains. "Then when I noticed I forgot all about you, and found you in the bathroom with Ezra, I stopped talking to him, and tried to have no interest in him." Pearl continues. A small tear falls down her cheek, but she laughs it off and wipes it.

"I really did try Dove, that day I will always regret and I'm really sorry. There's just something in him that just keeps me going." Pearl states. I understand her, I remember this exact day also, I never wanted to go out to another club with Josie and Pearl again, yet Ezra was there and he kept me going again.

I move forward to embrace Pearl into my arms. "It's okay Pearl, I told you I was happy for you and I still mean it." I settled. Pearl nods her head into the crook of my neck and let's out a small laugh.

"Alright no more crying" Josie says. We all laugh together, putting our emotions to the side.

"Okay, so do you guys have any Christmas plans?" Josie asks. Pearl shakes her head no, "I don't, but we should plan some." I suggest.