Chapter 31: Healing

Ezras POV:

I love you. Three words I could tell Dove every second of the day. Three words that meant more than anything right now.

The way her eyes close and her hips move every time I touch her waist. My cock was throbbing waiting to take her, but I knew the patience I had to take to make this night last forever.

Dove lays below me on the bed, seeing her chest pump up and down. I bend my head down, where our lips take over each other's.

I make the kiss slow, it is the sweetest thing a person can do. The temptation to take it step by step to the point we can't get enough. Though her mouth was a dream, when she talked, when she ate, when she sings, I could listen to her voice for hours.

I dip my tongue in, opening my mouth just a little wider. She tangles her legs around my waist bringing me closer and a low groan causes me to break the kiss.

I was going to take this slow, this night was to show her how sorry I am for hurting in many ways. I stood on my knees before her and I slowly traced both of my hands along Doves waist.

My lips fell into her neck and I wrote the words I love you with my tongue finally meeting her bikini top. I slowly kiss down from neck to her shoulder strap, I kiss all the way down her arm pulling her strap along.

Her breathing comes out stronger moving my lips to the other arm. When both straps come off I gently pull away, I blow a quick raspberry kiss on her stomach, which makes her laugh fill the room.
I grab the bottom of her bikini top getting ready to take it off. I wait for her to look me in the eyes asking permission if it's okay. She smiles and nods and I do exactly, pull the top over her head and throw it on the floor.

I back away looking from above admiring her beauty. My world stops of a split second, realizing how behind lucky I am to be making love to her, and being able to wake up next to her tomorrow morning. Finding out my only desire will ever be, to be good enough for her.
I move my hands to her jean shorts, doing the same to remove them. I toss them to floor, now seeing Dove in only her bikini bottoms.

From every scar on her body, I see nothing but my strong girl. I bend down to her thighs and kiss the scars she's been hiding on day. I look up at her from below seeing a tear fall.

"What's wrong love?" I ask.

Though I see nothing but I small smile appear on her lips. Gosh, those lips I could stare at all day waiting to kiss.

"I love you." Dove whispers biting her lip after.

Then I smile, knowing what ever I was doing was alright. I took her wrist in my hand, and kissed them like they were her lips, because I loved her in every way shape and form.

My fingers than move to curl around her hips, I move my lips to where they meet her neck again sucking as my hands to to travel to her inner thigh. When I feel her breathing hitch I take that chance and move her bikini bottom to the side. I let a finger slip in catch her gasp with my lips.

She closes her eyes, being quick to ease in as
I pull out and go back in kissing her lips in the most laziest way. My tongue slips in, licking her lips when her hands tug on my hair.
I pull out and this time and slide back in biting her lip, I take this time slow and wait for her climax.

Dove moans into my mouth, feeling my self harden again pains me. One of my hands move to her boob massaging it while noises of heaven come from her mouth. When Dove hands begin to reach down for my cock I pull my fingers out and lick them clean.

I say fuck it, and go to grab a packet from the side table. I stand above her, tugging her bikini off. I then take my swimming trunks off, I make my way to slip the condom on.