Chapter 18: Road trip pt. 1

Warning: this chapter contains Mature Sexual
Content

Doves POV:

"It's way to earlier for this. I don't even know why I recommend it. We should've all stuck with Pearls idea and go to the beach." I say to Ezra as we get ready at 4:00 am in the morning.

"Don't you think your being a little dramatic." Ezra says.

"Okay maybe, but I'm just really tired and you sprayed water all over my face to wake me up this morning, so I'm not the only dramatic one." I state.

Ezra walks toward me going from his side of the room to mine. His body goes behind me while his hands go to my waist. His lips lather from my cheek to my lower collarbone. "I'm sorry." he whispers against my neck. I try to say something, yet my words change to the sound of me humming.

Ezra backs away going to his side of the room again as he faces me with a smirk. I'm not to worried about not having sex with him until after the trip. Still everyday and every second I want him inside of me, and during this trip that can't happen with our friends around.

"You know we're not having sex until after the trip right." I begin to tease Ezra. His head beams up quickly from zipping his bag.

"Yup that's 7 days without my hands on your body and my lips on yours, and your body inside mine." I explain to Ezra with the face of my fuck me eyes.

Ezra swallows his words, his face darkens and his pupils dilate a little. I lick my lips while have a heated eye contact contest with him.

"How much time left until we have to meet with them?" Ezra ask quickly. I made sure to set his alarm for 2 hours earlier just so we could do this. " 1 hour." I reply to him.

Ezra body starts to move closer to me, when our lips finally meet my back hits the slow rising bed and satisfaction takes over me, I take over by immediately opening my mouth to deepen the kiss.

Ezras hands move to the bare skin under my baggy sweater, flashbacks of a time back then fills my head with darkness. No matter how hard I try to push them out, I can't. A tear drop falls down my eye, but before I can move my hand to wipe it Ezras hand moves to my cheek already doing it.

"Shit baby, what's wrong? I can stop if that's what's you want." I don't understand what's the problem this time I did things with him before, not even just things, but the way Ezras hand touched my waist felt different, and the memory of him flooded my mind. I hate him, and I thought I moved past him and my mom, even so I can't run away from all my problems.

"No, I'm fine Ezra, keep going it's better now then in a week." I then press my lips back to his, letting him know there's no one other then him I want right now, his lips move slowly doubtfully against mine, yet his lips fall into crave.

Ezras hands move smoothly around my waist as the other presses against my neck bringing me closer to him. While Ezra sits under me his back leans against the headboard, having me onto his lap. I separate my legs on each side of his hips, then pressing deep and firmly against him.

His tongue licks my bottom while my hands move through his damp hair, his hands move to under my sweater again sending cold shivers down my spine. He presses his fingers into my skin, our sense of contact sends me out a moan.

Ezras hands start to move to the inner part of my thigh, he rubs it constantly leading me to the desire of wanting him quickens. I lightly tug on his shirt, his fingertips then slip through the hem of my shorts to the bottom of my underwear. My lips start to lick the inside of Ezras cheek, urging him to continue. My legs spread more open around him, when he rubs my folds gently and slowly.