Chapter 21: Her

Warning: this chapter contains Mature Sexual Content

Ezras POV:

Christmas is in 2 days. The thing I got Dove reminds me of the first day we officially met. Me and Dove haven't gotten to the I love you stage yet.

Well I have.

I told Dove I love her when we went to the frozen yogurt place yesterday. However I told her in Spanish because I know how Dove is on allowing people to love her. She didn't know what I was saying so I didn't worry to much about it. I love Dove though, I fell in love with her years ago when she didn't even know me.

The only women I have ever loved was my mom. I work really hard to provide for her and my little brother. I do things I'm not supposed to while my mom works as a baker in her own shop.

What I do behind the fake life isn't good. I lie, I fake it, and I do wrong. I lie to Dove before she even knew I was lying to her, and once I tell her it'll break her and I don't think I can handle her face when she's realized I've not only hurt her, but her friends the people that have been there through everything.

I can't loose another person, I've already lost my mom after the incident with Ashers dad, and yes my mom and dad co-parent it doesn't change that my family extremely broken.

"Ezra we have to leave soon" Dove calls out from the bathroom. Today is Chases Golden Star Award Ceremony and we had to grab a hotel to get ready. I put my tie in my hand so Dove can put it on for me.

I make my way to the bathroom to meet with the eyes I love, just as I move sneak up to go behind her to place my hands on her waist. She's wearing an emerald dress that has skinny straps and falls all the way down like a ball gown. It cuts right on the left leg from the high thigh and has a wide V line near the collar bone.

She's fucking gorgeous

I think my staring might have scared her because her smile washes away. "What? Is there something on my face?" Dove ask.

I kiss on her neck. "You look magnificent."

I continue to move my lips from her neck to her shoulders. I press my hips from behind as she grips the sink. We meet eyes contact in the mirror while I move my hand to her ass from under the dress, they then begin to move to the front of the dress crawling up to her folds.

She isn't wearing any panties making me groan in pleasure, I didn't expect anything big to happen right now all I wanted was to tease her a little, and wait for later, but my goodness I'm trying to stand my ground here.
I push away and grab her face kissing her with full on love. I break the kiss and hand my tie to her. She gives me a full on smirk, as if she known what she's done to me.

"You aren't gonna wear any underwear." I supposed. She puts the tie around my neck giving me a smile.

"Would you like me better with it on?" She tightens the tie. I stay quiet not answering her question.Right now I want to touch her in every shape and way, gosh I just want to fuck her against this bathroom counter and see the beautiful face she makes when she comes on my fingers .

She finishes up my tie before she speaks up again. "Ezra I said would you like them better on me or not?"

Her fingers trail to my chest. I quickly shake my head no before this could get any farther. "Use your words" she whispers into the crook of my next.

"I would like them better off." I say faster then my heart is beating. I usually am the one to begin the teasing, but then she comes to reverse the roles.

"Alright let's go." Doves says walking past me and out the door. What a tease.

We make it to the Ceremony building by taking a taxi. The building is really huge the walls were really high it reminded me of a castle. There were tables everywhere for anyone to sit at and the lights were brighter than my future.

Me and Dove walk arm in arm with each other looking for the rest of the group. Seems to be Chase has already split away from the rest of us talking to people and getting to know them.
After walking around and greeting almost 10,000 people we find Pearl, Milo, Josie, and Someone beside her.

"Hey guys." Dove speaks up.

"Hey DJ, Chase left, but he'll be back to say hi a few minutes before the awards start." Josie says.

We slide into our chairs before I speak up. "And Josie who's this?"  I knew who she was, we met at the café planning the trip.

"This is Cameron, she's my date, we met back home at the café I got her a plane ticket to California." Josie explains.
"And she'll be joining us for the rest of the trip, if that's okay with you all." Josie adds.

"It's good to see you again Cameron and I'm glad your joining us., My names DJ" Doves beams her a smile and I do the same. "My names Ezra."
We talk a little extra getting to know that Cameron is originally from Seattle and she's homeschooled.

"Me and Milo are gonna go dance, tag along if you want." Pearl says as Milo takes her hand to walk to the dance floor. Josie and Cameron also join leave me and Dove at the table.

Doves lays her head on my shoulder. "Do you wanna go dance?" She ask. "In just a minute." I kiss her forehead.
"Have I told you how gorgeous you look today in that dress." I whisper in her ear.

"Yes, but I wouldn't mind hearing it again." She says, and I let out a small chuckle.

"You look absolutely stunning in green." I start to kiss on her neck moving my fingers to inner thigh through the dress . It's been days since I felt the softness of her skin and the taste of her sweet come.

Her not wearing any panties is easier for me. She closes her eyes as I slip a finger inside running my finger down the center of her. Her hand tugs on my tux . I tilt her head toward mine, so my lips can cover hers. I kiss her with so much love and impatience. I push in and out of her until she comes on my fingers. I silence her moans with my mouth over hers.

"Come on my fingers Dove." I whisper into her ears breaking our kiss. She spills immediately all over me, making her gasp in relief.

I pull my finger from under her dress and kiss her with so much urgency sliding my tongue in. Our kiss breaks away and I lick my fingers whole tasting the sweetness of her. Then using the napkins to clean her up.

"Ready to dance." I gesture my hand out and she takes it with a smile.

I love her.

***

"Wish me good luck guys" Chase walks away from our table and the ceremony begins.

"Welcome everyone, I'm your host Link to give out the Golden Star Award. The goes out the most fastest, most toughest, and most fierce racer."

"Here are our contestants." All 30 participants line up on stage shoulder to shoulder. Chase stands right in the middle with his hands behind his back, he wears a nice black tux his first 3 buttons are unhooked.

"I'm glad everyone could join us tonight and I am now here to announce our Golden Star racer is-"

"CHASE WRIGHT."

Author's NOTE:

Happy new year my loves. I hope you can continue to read my book and I'm so grateful for you all <3

Also go follow the tiktok-writeslaurent
Happy Chapter next one :)