Chapter 22: Mon Amour

Doves POV:

"CHEERS" we tapped our shots together for Chases celebration. After years of waiting Chase has one the Golden Star award.

For the whole night we had many shots and got drunk and did a lot if dancing. That night was the most i have ever seen Milo and Chase drink their asses off. This time I was the one to drive us all to Seattle. We changed our minds and decided to spend Christmas in Seattle. I drove while everyone was hungover.

I made my signature hungover drink for the which I usually use on my mom and her husband. I placed 5 on the counter waiting for them when they wake up. My new gift to Ezra is getting him a new skateboard since he had to use his to ask me to be his girlfriend. This one was really amazing it had his name in bold with the colors and designs he has always wanted.

Ezra said my gift was something that shouldn't be brought on the road trip, my patience grew all through out Washington. However we are finally back home and school starts back up in two days.

"Yes Mom, your gonna meet her soon. How about I bring her for your birthday next month." I over hear Ezra talking on the phone in our room. I've never met Ezra parents before and with the situation with my family he won't be meeting any of mine.

"If your gonna meet her I'm also gonna bring dad." Ezra adds on. I knock on the door letting Ezra know I'm coming. He sees me and his face lights up.
"Yes, yes, okay mom talk to you later I love you." He hangs up the phone and walks toward me.

"How would you feel about meeting my parents soon." Ezra brings me into a hug.
"I wouldn't mind." I say. Ezra pull away to look me in the eye.

"Seriously?" He says coming out as more of a question.

"Seriously." I laugh it off. A smile pulls onto his face.

"Alright then, well me and the boys have some business to handle, but I'll be back for dinner. Okay?"

"Okay. I'm heading to Mrs.Millers I haven't seen her in a while." I kiss him on the lips as he grabs my waist.

"You'll get your gift later." He says and walks out the door.
Ew
We're like a old married couple that's so in love.
I put on the usual basic clothing by wearing leggings and a sweater. I get in my car and head to Mrs.Miller house.

I actually haven't been to her house in awhile we are usually always working on a different house that isn't hers and that's usually where we would meet up. The Millers house is way different, it's a traditional 2 story white farm house. It was beautiful on the inside it was a house any girl could dream of.

I knock on the door to appear Mr.Miller at the door. "Omg, hey DJ long time no see." Mr.Miller greets.

"Nice to see you again Mr.Miller." He steps to the side to let me through the door. As usual their house is perfect and spotless.

"Is Mrs.Miller here?" I question putting my bag on the hook and taking off my shoes.

"Yes, she is, but a visitor came over and it isn't going to well." He says. He looks worried and concerned he keeps looking back Into the office where Mrs.Miller is.

"Who is it." I ask. Mr.Miller scratches his neck. "It's Zions dad."

My eyes widen in shock and in worry. Zions dad isn't a good man he's very similar to my stepfather they are sexual abusers and should be put in jail. Mrs.Miller went through a bad divorce with Zions dad and especially having a kid with him making it hard to get a divorce in the first place. Zions dad wouldn't let Mrs.Miller go get divorce papers he would fake the love and use her for her money. After the divorce Mrs.Miller felt the need to go to court to gain full custody over Zion. She didn't want his father anywhere near him.