Nightmare ~Kaeya~

⚠️Female reader⚠️

⚠️(TW: Death, Blood, Gore)⚠️

(Y/n)'s POV:

I walked up the stairs in the domain, Kaeya walking beside me.

"Okay (Y/n) be careful. Those ugly ass creatures could come from anywhere now that we're in their own territory," Kaeya said to me when we reached the top.

"Got it! You be careful too Kaeya," I responded, grabbing my (weapon).

Hilichurls, Mitachurl, Cryo and Hydro Abyss Mages, and Slimes began attacking us. I used my (vision) elemental skill to take out some hilichurls. Kaeya stood right behind me as we fought. I took them out one by one. Kaeya must have been finished as well because he turned to me.

"Nice work (Y/n)!"

"You too Kaeya!" I said smiling, as we high-five each other.

"Let's start heading back to Mondstadt."

"Sure thing."

Everything fell quiet as we began walking to the exit. Normal Kaeya would be talking his ass off but he's not. It was weird. Everything's just pure quiet. Till I heard my name being called. I turned around to look at Kaeya. But what I saw was a surprise!

Kaeya had a ice shard in him! There was a pool of blood surrounding him and a cryo abyss mage standing behind him in a blue bubble. I rushed over to kaeya and grabbed his hand.

"K-kaeya! Please wake up. Please!" I yelled out.

Kaeya slowly fluttered up his blue eyes. Tears invaded my eyes. I felt him gently grab my hand that rested on his.

"Hey (Y/n). Guess *cough* I *cough* wouldn't be going back to Mondstadt with *cough* you." He said, moving one of his hands to my face and rubbing the tears off.

"N-no don't say that! Save your strength."

"No (Y/n)....I wouldn't make it."

"No you'll make it Kaeya just stay wake!"

"I'm sorry I won't ever get to marry you darling." (A/n: Anyone get the reference there? *cough* aot *cough*😏)

The words sat blank of my tongue, I-I didn't know what to say. Kaeya sighed and sat up slowly. More blood gushing out of the wound. Tears spilled from my eyes.

He kissed my forehead and using the last of his strength he said, "I love you (Y/n)."

Kaeya closed his eyes and his heart stopped. My tears fell onto his lifeless body. I turned to see if the abyss mage was still there in its bubble and it was. I picked my (weapon) off of the ground and charged at it. But it disappeared before I could land a hit.

I fell to the ground once more. My (weapon) laying to the side of me. Now I had nothing. My lover was dead and I failed to kill the blue shit that killed him. My vision became blurry and everything went black.

The End >:D!

(A/n: I'm joking 😗🤌)

I woke up with a sweat running down my face. I remembered the dream. Kaeya was dead.....he was gone. Tears fell from my eyes and sobs escaped my lips. Kaeya was really gone. Out of nowhere, I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head lay on my shoulder

"Princess is everything alright? It's 2:37." A deep groggy voice said.

I slowly turned my head and out of the corner of my eye I saw blue hair.

"Kaeya? Y-you're alive?!?!"

"I was never dead love," He said, laying back down and dragging me with him.

I flipped over in the bed and I saw my dark blue headed boyfriend.

"But you were dead?!?"

"It was a nightmare. I'm alive and I'm not going anymore princess."

"You promise?"

"I promise. I'm never gonna leave you. Now let's get some sleep," Kaeya said.

I laid back down and snuggled closer to Kaeya. In response to the action, he wrapped his arms around my figure. I fell asleep a couple minutes after.

And thats a wrap :D!

688 words

(A/n: Okay second oneshot down! I hope u enjoyed this oneshot. So a friend called Kaeya and I quote "Ice dude" bc they couldn't remember his name 🤣. Anyway go check out bees_edits. And yes I will tag them a lot 😌🤌. Anyways byeee :D!)