Love you ~Childe~

⚠️Female reader⚠️

3rd POV:

Childe got ready for your date, he packed everything in the picnic basket. He was excited yet nervous to see you. Childe looked over at the picture of you and him. You were smiling while Childe's arm were wrapped around your waist, smiling too. He smiled at the picture and headed out the door.

You were already at the spot you and Childe were going have your picnic date. Childe walked to the location, y'all have been meeting in that spot for almost a year now. Some say the only person there is Childe, others say you stay there. Childe never cared what people said, he was always happy to see you....well sometimes.

(Flashback:)

"Childe! Childe! Help me!" You yelled.

"I'm trying darling!" Childe yelled back while fighting off one of the abyss mages.

"Childe!" You screamed.

"DARLING!" Childe yelled, killing the abyss mage.

"Childe please!"

"I'm coming darling!" He said, turning around but his eyes widen once he did.

"Childe......."

(End of Flashback)

Childe arrived at the location and sat everything up.

"Hey darling, how are you today," He asked.

But you didn't reply.

Childe teared up, "I love you and....miss you."

"I'm sorry....I'm sorry I didn't listen when you asked for help. I'm sorry! I could've saved you but I didn't listen!"

Childe hugged the gravestone and cried.

(Flashback #2 bc why not:)

⚠️(TW: Impelling, death, gore)⚠️

"Childe....."

"Y/N!" He rushed to you.

The cryo abyss mage you were fighting hit you with an ice chunk and it went right through you. Tears rolled down your cheeks.

"Childe please get this out of me.." You said weakly smiling at him.

"But (Y/n)," He said, terrified .

"Please. If I'm going to die, I want to die in your arms not on that fucking ice chunk..."

Childe did as you request but did it very slowly. After he did, he held you in his arms. There was a hole straight through you. Bloody dripped for the hole and onto his hands. Childe looked through the hole, horrified. You slowly moved your hand to his face and held it.

"Childe.." You said.

"(Y/n) save your strength. We can save you, Qiqi and Baizhu are on their way. I hear them now and the others are here too." He said, tears filled his eyes.

"Childe...we both know I'm not going to make it."

"No (Y/n), you will mak-"

"Childe," You laughed but he could see the pain in your eyes as you did.

"Childe, please stay strong for me. Move on when I'm gone. I love you dear...." You said and gently smiled while looking up at him.

"No no no no, (Y/n)! PLEASE!" Childe yelled, tears going down his face.

"I love you....." You said, shutting your eyes.

Childe felt for a pulse but....there was nothing.

"(Y/N), PLEASE! PLEASE COME BACK!" He yelled, holding your body closer to him.

Your head feel back as he held you closer.

"Ms. (Y/n)...." Qiqi said, sitting beside Childe, crying.

Baizhu, Zhongli, Keqing, Beidou, and the others watched in pain and sorrow. Xiao looked away, you were like a sister to him. But tears rolled down his face as well. That was it, you were dead.

(Flashback ends)

Childe hugged your gravestone and cried. As for you, you stood next to Childe as a ghost. Tears rolled down your face.

"I love you too dear," You said, looking down at him.

600 words

(A/n: Hey yalllll! I'm here and here's a oneshot. I'm sorry it's sad 🤪😂, but I hoped you enjoyed it. Thanks for 700+ reads <3! Thank for reading my book and well reading it! Request are open if you want to request. Byeeeeee :D)