Home ~Childe-

⚠️Female Reader⚠️

3rd POV:

Childe sat waiting for you to get home from work. He just got back from a six month trip for the Fatui. He just wanted to hold you and kiss you but you worked for Hu Tao at the funeral parlor so your shifts were quite long. Hu Tao heard the rumors going around about Childe returning soooooo she decided to have you stay longer than your actually shift.

"Just get home already love," Childe said, impatiently

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Hu Tao can I please please pleasseeeeee leave now. I'm so fucking exhausted."

"Mhmmm let me think," She said, with a smirk.

I knew by her expression she wouldn't let me leave.

"*Sigh* Hu Tao please let me go home. I'll do anything tomorrow," I pleaded.

Her smirk grew wider. 'Oh fuck I just messed up' I thought.

"Anythinggg?"

"Anything"

"Fine you can go home but you have to do whatever Zhongli says tomorrow along with cleaning my office. Deal?" She said, sticking out her hand for me to shack.

"Deal," I said, shaking her hand.

"Great see you tomorrow (Y/n)," Hu Tao yelled.

"Yes see you tomorrow Ms. (Y/n)," Zhongli called out of nowhere.

He must've overheard the conversation because he had a slight grin on his face. 'Well I'm fucked tomorrow'. Thankfully my house isn't this far from here so I could walk. As I walked I past shop after shop. Some had good items their we're selling others not so much. But I was to tired to stop, look, and buy something.

Finally reaching my house, I took my keys out of my pocket to unlock the door. Before I stuck the key in the hole I noticed the door was unlocked. 'Why is my door unlocked. I'm pretty sure I locked it'. I didn't have a vision so I got my fists ready. I opened the door and I saw someone I didn't expect. Childe! My boyfriend of two years.

"Oh my god! Childe is that actually you!" I said, standing in the front door shocked and tears filling me eyes

"Yes love it's me, I'm finally home," Childe said, coming to hug me.

I felt tears of joy going down my cheek as we embraced. Childe pulled away and placed a hand on your cheek, holding it.

"What are you doing silly," I said, giggling and sniffling.

"Just looking into the beautiful eyes of my girlfriend," He said, wiping the tears and my eyes while staring into them.

"I missed you so fucking much (Y/n)," He said before pulling me into a kiss.

I kissed back, boy was I happy to have my boyfriend back home. 

465 words

(A/n: Hey everyone sorry for the wait and sorry it's short but I hoped you enjoyed it. Thank you for all the votes and reads I appreciate it so much <3. Requests are open still <3. Byeeeeeee :D)