The Bard ~Venti~

⚠️Gender Neutral reader⚠️

(H/l)= Hair length

(H/c)= Hair color

3rd POV:

Venti! The bard of Mondstadt and the ameno archon. People would often see him walking around the city drunk or see him playing his lyre. His music was relaxing and calming. But...there was one person that caught his eye, (Y/n) (L/n).

The way that their (h/l) (h/c) blow in the breeze. The way they always helped people who needed help. Their caring smile. Everything! Venti had never seen anyone as incredibly as them in his many years of living. Here Venti was now, playing his lyre at the Windrise tree. The wind blow, the birds flew, but there was one person in particular who was listening to him play.

(Y/n)'s POV:

I was gathering some flowers for Floral. She said she needed some more flowers for her shop so I decided to help. Gathering flowers was getting boring till I heard a noise. It sounded like music.

It was relaxing to say the least. I followed where the sound was coming from. I moved behind a big tree and peaked out. There was a boy with black hair and mint blue tips. He had on a green hat that had a flower and two leafs sticking. His clothing choices though were rather interesting. He looked like a bard! He sat on a pillar and played a brown-blue stringed lyre.

"I've seen him around before I know I have," I mumbled to myself still looking at the boy curiously.

Then it hit me, "That's Venti! It the bard who plays lovely music around town but...also gets drunk."

Venti stopped playing the lyre and looked directly at me.

"I see you (Y/n). You can come out now," He said chuckling.

"Oh, Heh. Sorry if I disturbed you. I was just picking flowers and I heard music playing so I came to investigate." I said, coming out behind the tree.

"You didn't disturb me. But if you would like, I could play for you. Then after we could go to the tavern to get a couple of drinks."

I thought to myself and blushed at the fact that Venti technically asked me out.

"Sure! I'd love. But I'll have to drop off these flowers to Floral." I said sitting on the ground and leaning up against the tree.

Venti moved from where he was sitting on a pillar to where I was.

"Okay! Well get ready for the best performance in your life," Venti replied, a bright smile that could light up anyone's day with on his face.

I put my head on his shoulder, relaxed, and listened to the music. 

484 words

(A/n: Hi! Sorry if this chapter was kinda crapping. Btw requests are open! Thank you for looking at my book and for voting! I really appreciate it. Thank you to my bestie, bees_edits! And go check them out. Thank y'all again! Byee :D)