Cuddles ~Albedo~

⚠️Female reader⚠️

⚠️Short oneshot⚠️

3rd POV:

Albedo and (Y/n) laid in their king sized bed. Cuddling and watching movies. Nothing could beat this. (Y/n) would look up at Albedo every once and a while and just smile at him. (Y/n) got butterflies in her stomach each time. None the less, she loved it.

Albedo on the other hand, smiled at her. That's really all he could do. Though he did have a blush plastered on his face. He couldn't stop his emotions or control them at that. Working on Dragonspine was quite difficult and the distance between the two made it hard. Since Albedo was from Mondstadt and (Y/n) from Inazuma but they made it work anyway.

Albedo had a home that he bought for the two when (Y/n) would occasionally comeback to Mondstadt. All thanks to Beidou of course. The two have always been best friends. Anyway, nights like these were rare but incredibly. Two lovebirds together happy! Albedo pulled you closer to his chest. You laid there smiling. Everything was perfect, you and Albedo were happy!

218 words

(A/n: Hi! I'm sorry it's short. I've been very busy, but I'll continue to post! I hope you look this one of Albedo. I found it very wholesome. Requests are open! Anyway that's all. Well byee :D!)