The Attack ~Amber~

⚠️Female reader⚠️

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Where is she! Someone tell me where she is!" I screamed, bursting into the Acting Grand Master's office.

Everyone in the room turned to look at me, sorrow filled their faces.

"(Y/n)...Amber, she's..." Jean started but hesitated to finish.

"She's what Jean?"

"(Y/n), dear," Lisa said putting a hand of my shoulder.

"Just tell me! Is she dead? Is she alive? Just tell me!" I just wanted to know if my girlfriend was going to be okay. Though my heart was in my throat after asking if she was dead.

"She's sleeping right now, (Y/n). She was hurt badly. Amber was surrounded by Abyss Mages and Hilichurls, and before Aether, Kaeya, Lisa, and I realized she already was on the ground bleeding out." Jean said while Aether looked at the floor.

"There's was four of y'all! Four! And you only noticed when she was to the point of laying on the floor bleeding out! What were you four doing!" I screamed, imagining Amber on the grass, her blood staining it.

"We all had are own monsters that we were fighting, they just came after her for some odd reason. But we realized as soon as we could (Y/n). She was still alive when we arrived." Kaeya stated, giving me a hope that she was still alive and breathing.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down before speaking again, "Where is she now? I'd like to see her."

"Barbara is with her right now but like I said before she's resting. I'll take you to see her though." Jean said standing and walking out of the room while I follow behind her.

3rd POV:

"You didn't say one word, Aether." Lisa said, turning to him.

Aether sighed and leaned back in his seat, "What was were to say? You were basically telling an innocent Mondstadt citizen if her girlfriend was dead or alive. Imagine if Amber actually died. We'd just be giving her false hope that she'd be alive or we'd tell her that her loved one died from something that we might've been able to prevent."

"But that didn't happen, she's still alive," Kaeya said, sitting up in his chair.

"No but it could've. I could've done more to save her or stop the Abyss Mages or-"

"No one could have never known what was going to happen Aether, it's not your fault," Paimon said, interrupting Aether's rant.

"I know." Aether said. "But (Y/n)'s like another sister to me and I could only imagine how she feels right now."

"Same honestly," Lisa agreed, standing up and leaving the room.

(Y/n)'s POV:

Jean opened the door to the room Amber was in, and like she had said before Barbara was in there and Amber was resting. I ran over to the bed and grabbed Amber's hand, but the bandages covering her wounds were all over her arms. I turned pale just looking at how many bandages were on her arms.

"She was injured pretty badly, her wounds ranged from all over her body. But her arms and legs got the worst of it. I healed her as best as I could." Barbara said. "I'll come back later to check up on her." And with that she left Jean and I alone with a sleeping Amber.

"I better leave you two alone. If you'll excuse me," Jean stated, before leaving like her sister did. She gently shut the door behind her.

I examined Amber for a bit longer, taking in all the wounds and relaxing my mind. Telling myself that she'll be okay and that's she alive. I eventually pulled up a chair and sat next to the small bed, holding her hand tight but gently.

"You're much a dumbass for getting this badly hurt." I muttered, closing my eyes.

"I was trying to save everyone." I heard a voice say before feeling a tight squeeze on my hand.

I looked up to see Amber's orange-gold eyes droopy but open, and her giving me a wide smile.

"You're okay!" I yelled before pulling her into a tight hug.

"Ow," She muttered so I let go a little bit.

"I'm okay." She stated, grabbing my hand and planting a kiss on it.

"You worried my so much. I heard what happened and run up here as fast as I could, fearing the worst." My eyes started watering.

"I'm sorry I worried you, sweetheart. But I'm safe now and so are you, that's all the matters." She said, wiping the tears in my eyes away and pulling me into a loving kiss.

I melted into it and kissed her just as lovingly back. 

808 words 

(A/n: Anddddddd another oneshot posted. I loved this one sm! And I hope y'all like it just as much as I do! Thanks for reading my book and voting, thank you so so much! Anyway I got one more to post so byeeeeeeeeee!)