Realization ~Lumine~

⚠️Female reader⚠️

(Y/n)'s POV:

Run. All the I could do was run. The blonde headed traveler and the floating fairy thing that arrived in Sumeru a few days ago were chasing me. I ran around corner after corner, but I couldn't seem to lose them. No matter how hard I tried she was too fast, her sword in her hand ready to fight me if need be. The whole town has been stuck in the Sabzeruz festival for quite some time now but the traveler really shouldn't have recognized me. Nahida had said no one would ever recognize me due to their memories getting erased. But the traveler and her floating companion must have realized or figured out that I knew about everything. I mean I did eavesdrop a lot of their conversations and followed them but that I was it.

"Hey stop right now!" The floating companion yelled but I kept running.

That was until I tripped over my own feet. "Dammit," I muttered. I hit the ground with a thud and soon the traveler and the fairy thing caught up to me. I rolled over and came face to face with the blonde traveler's sword. Both of us breathing fast and heavy from the running.

"Look Lumine! We've finally got her!" The floating thing yelled.

"Listen! Listen I've done nothing. I swear!" I yelled, backing up but the traveler known as Lumine kept itching closer to me.

"Why were you talking to Nahida, why have you been following us, and why aren't your memories erased!" Lumine asked me.

"Because I know her, we're friends. She told me both of you had realized your memories were getting erased and that y'all were slowly figuring this out so I followed to know the truth. Nothing more I promise, but my memories are getting erased. Nahida is just helping me remember them for the following day." I said, slowly sitting up. Thankfully Lumine moved her sword away from my face.

"So you've realized the same thing. You're just like us, you must have a strong deja vu as Nahida told us." She told me, sticking her hand out.

I took her hand hesitantly, after I did Nahida approached both of us, "So I see you have realized someone else is just like you traveler."

"Yes! Paimon saw her!" The floating girl named Paimon said.

Lumine just nodded but Nahida continued, "Good, you'll need each other to stop and end this samsara. Do you have any memories have doing this before?"

Lumine, Paimon, and I just nodded. "Again that's good. Now we don't have much time, go and collect information. Dunyarzard is running out of time, try asking Dehya again." Nahida said, before disappearing.

I stuck out my hand, "Well Lumine, Paimon, let's go figure this out."

Lumine took my hand and gave me a wide smile. I swear I saw her cheeks turn pink, "Yes let's go!"

"We're going to stop this samsara!" Paimon screamed.

We began walking to find whoever Dehya was hand and hand, even Paimon held Lumine's hand. 

543 words

(A/n: Here's another oneshot! Of course this one was based off the samsara and what not, sorry it's short 😅. Thanks for all the loving support once again I really do appreciate it. Requests are open! Byeeeeeeeeeee :)!