Date? ~Lisa~

⚠️Gender Neutral reader⚠️

3rd POV:

Lisa stood in the knights of favonius headquarters library. She was making sure everyone had turned in their books at the correct time. But there was one name that crossed her eyes that didn't turn in a book. (Y/n) (L/n), one of Mondstadts many citizens. They were special in Lisa's eyes but she never got a chance to talk to them. Ever time she tried to talk to you, someone would always call for you to come help with something, or you were just busy in general. So she took this as a rare opportunity to try to talk you.

Y/n POV:

"And there you go Noelle. I think we got everything unpacked," I said, giving a gentle smile to her.

"Thank you ever so much (Y/n). I really appreciate it!"

"It's not a problem. Well I'm off. Noelle. See you around!" I called out and began walking away.

"See you around!" Noelle responded.

I started for my house which is in this city so thankfully I don't have to walk too far. Plus my feet and back are killing me from lifting all the heavy ass shit in the boxes. I noticed something purple running towards me in the corner of my eye.

I turned to look at what it was. It was Lisa the librarian. Thoughts went into my mind of way she was running toward me (A/n: She's a runner 🏃‍♀️, She's a track star ⭐️). Omg I forgot to turn in that damn book I was reading. I've heard stories of what happened to people when they didn't turn the books they checked out back in. I felt myself start running.

"(Y/nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn), stop runnnnning!" I heard my name being called.

Butttt....I didn't stop. I was way to scared to stop. This could be the day I die and I'm to young to die.

"(Y/NNNNNNNNN) STOP RUNNINGGGG!" Lisa called again.

I was beginning to get out of breath. So I turned quickly turned to a corner. I pushed my back against the wall, trying to calm my breathing in the process. It was all quiet, there was no sound.

"Boo!"

"OH SHI-!" I screamed.

"Got you (Y/n)," Lisa said, booping my nose.

"Ahhh! Please don't hurt me Lisa!"

"Why would I hurt you?"

"I forgot to turn my book in! I'm sorry!"

"Oh yeah. Please turn the book in immediately! But I came here to ask you a question," She said.

"What is it?" I replied, nervously.

"W-would you like to go out with me? Like on a date?" Lisa said and my eyes widen.

I've had a crush on Lisa for a while but I never excepted for her to ask me out!

"Y-yes!" I shouted out.

"Great! I'll pick you up around 7 pm today."

"That's fine."

"Okay, I'll see you later Darling~" Lisa said, walking away.

A blush came on my face as I walked for home. I can't believe I got asked out by the Lisa. I'm so excited!

Lisa's POV:

I'm so excited they said yes! My face heated up at the thought of dinner with (Y/n) today and a smirk now appeared on my face as I walked back to the Library. 

582 words

(A/n: Hey Everyone it's me the Author! I want to say thanking for looking at my book even if it's a small glance. My book is 11 in genshinimpactoneshots! Thank y'all very much! Go check out bees_edits! Again thank u so much! Byeeee :D!!)