Welcome back ~Beidou~

⚠️Female reader⚠️

⚠️TW: Gore, Shark attack⚠️

3rd POV:

Beidou was the Captain of the Crux and she and her crew would be out at sea for a while. But, today was the day her ship would return to Liyue Harbor. You were very excited to see your girlfriend again! You missed Beidou every single day while she was out at sea and Beidou missed you. You were two opposites, Beidou loved to travel the sea while you were a citizen of Liyue. Plus you were kind of scared of the ocean ever since your brother got bit by a shark and lost his leg at the beach.

You still remember what the wound looked like. It was all blood and the rest? His bone was sticking out (A/n: This makes me want to vomit 🤢). He was screaming bloody murder. Your mom was on the phone with the hospital and your father was putting a lot of pressure on the wound. Thankfully the hospital was very close by. Your brother ended up surviving, he's just missing his left leg but he still goes to the beach even after what happened.

You though, you stay far away from the ocean as possible. You were scared something like that would happen to you. Even after explaining to Beidou about the accident, she still tried to get you to go near the water but she always failed. There was no way you were getting near the ocean! Anyway, you stood at the harbor waiting for The Crux to arrive.

(Y/n)'s POV:

I was very nervous to see Beidou again but at the same time very excited! It's been some time since the last time I saw her.

"Everyone look, It's the Crux!" Some guy shouted while pointing to Alcor, Beidou's ship.

People gathered around to greet the captain and her crew. I mean they've been gone for about five or six months now. I began to step on my tippy toes so I could see. I see Beidou and the crew walk out from the ship, Beidou takes in the smell and air. Being out at sea and being in the city are two different smells. Everyone clapped and cheered for the crew. After a bit, the people began leaving and going back to their job or whatever they were doing. I spotted Beidou and immediately walked to her.

"Hey Beidou!" I said, excited.

"(Y/n)! It's good to see you again dear!" Beidou replied, wrapping her arms me.

Beidou pulled me in for a hug which I gladly returned.

"I'm happy you're back babe!" I said into the hug.

"I'm happy to see you again! Gotta get the old land legs back since I've been at sea for awhile. Still not getting near it?" Beidou said.

"Nope," I replied, popping the p.

"How long you staying for?" I asked, pulling away from the hug and grabbing her hand.

"I plan to stay for at least one or two weeks. Oh that reminds me I got someone I want you to meet!" Beidou said, calling some name after.

"Yes Beidou?" A guy showed up beside her causing me to jump.

This man was very soft spoken. He had white-blonde hair and a red streak in it (A/n: I'm sorry idk what this man's hair color is).

"(Y/n), this is Kazuha. Kazuha this is my girlfriend, (Y/n)." Beidou said.

I stuck out my hand for him to shake to which he gladly accepted.

"It's a pleasure to finally you (Y/n), Beidou talks about you all the time." Kazuha says.

"The pleasure is all mine. But Beidou talks about me a lot?" I said, turning to Beidou.

"24/7" Kazuha replied.

Beidou had a blush on her face.

Beidou grabbed my hand, "Come on (Y/n), I have a week or two and I want to spend it all with you."

I giggled, "Okay let's go! Bye Kazuha, see you around!"

"Bye Miss (Y/n)," I heard Kazuha say and chuckle.

Beidou and I began for the city. This is gonna be fun! 

719 words 

(A/n: Hi :D!! Tysm for 300+ reads, I know I say it a lot but I appreciate so damn much <3! I hope you liked to oneshot, requests are open if you'd like to request anything. Go check out bees_edits! Anyway byeee :D!!)