Rumors ~Scaramouche~

⚠️Female reader⚠️

2nd POV:

Most people believe that their marriage was forced, even many of the Fatui, and its harbingers believed it was force. (Y/n) was a common folk but her parents were loaded with money while Scaramouche was a Fatui Harbinger. The Fatui was well known as dangerous and feared by all. People despised them especially your parents, yet the folks of Snezhnaya are convinced that your parents sold you off to the Fatui for the money.

"Why would they want more money? That was their own daughter," The people would say. A lot of people felt empathy for you and feared for your safety in your marriage with the harbinger. Yet all the rumors about you and your husband were completely false. They even made you and him laugh as you shared stories about different rumors you'd hear floating between the people of Snezhnaya and Scaramouche's fellow harbingers. The rumors about your parents made you laugh the most though.

Everyone always thought your parents sold you off to marry him for money. But in reality when you had first brought your husband home to meet your parents, they were absolutely furious. They hated the fact Scaramouche was a Fatui member and especially one of the eleven harbingers. They couldn't believe that this was the "secret boy" you'd be talking about and hanging around with. After that night you and your parents had multiple arguments, mostly about them being disappointed and angry that you fell in love with a harbinger. They had tried to forbid you from seeing him but you always snuck out. One day while you were hanging out with Scaramouche, he offered to take you with him. That meant you would being moving in with him in the Fatui's main headquarters, you didn't hesitate at all, and told him yes. You ran away with him and cut off all communication with your parents.

Thus here you are today, sharing once again other rumor. Scaramouche's hat hung from the closets outer door hook and his regular clothes in the washer due to the fact that he ended up getting blood on them that same day. While Scaramouche, himself, was in his night clothes, laying down next to you. You were also wearing your night clothing, but you were about to sleep when Scaramouche opened the bedroom door. He had come home later than usual but you didn't mind one bit. Thus, here you are now, sharing once again another funny rumor about your life. Scaramouche laid on his back looking up at the ceiling while you were laying on your side on the verge of going back to sleep.

"That sounds stupid," You said, half asleep while chuckling.

"I know but believe me, it was said," He rolled over onto his side and pulling you close to his chest.

"I'm glad someone really thinks that you turned me into an animal then turned me back into some (f/a) hybrid-human bullshit thing only to marry me," You sarcastically stated, slightly yawning after.

Scaramouche only laughed at your comment. You cuddled up close to him, cold from the typical Snezhnaya weather. He kissed your forehead gently before you both completely go into a relaxing silence. You didn't really get this often, Scaramouche was either busy with work or too tired once he did get home. As for you, you had opened a coffee shop in Mondstadt near your shared home with your husband. You visited your shop once a week but you always were hard at home working, whether it was doing paperwork or buying the items you needed for the shop.

You were had almost fallen asleep when Scaramouche spoke again, "You know (Y/n), thank you for being by my side even when I'm not in the greatest of moods because Childe did some dumbass thing or when one of the other harbingers piss me off. Thank you for marrying me and bringing me joy. Honestly thank you for everything. Sweet dreams, I love you."

He thought you had fallen asleep so he was quite surprised when you answered. "I love you too," you lifted your head up slightly to give him a peck on the lips. You could see his cheeks turn slightly red as you laid your head back down onto the fluffed up pillow. Soon after you were both entangled into each others loving arms, sound asleep. 

772 words

(A/n: Heyyyy everyone! Here's a oneshot I'm really happy about, it was requested by Theultimatemother. Thank you so so much for requesting and all of the other requests! I appreciate it and all of the votes and views ❤️! Bye nowww <3)