Pay backs a B

I feel a blush creeping up my face as the silence grows.

The strange man looks almost identical to Corey minuse his eyes are more dulled by sadness.

They're both wearing dark blue shirts as they stare at us. So I guess I'll break this awkward silence.

I look up at Corey and explain, "Um. I came here like we said last night but this brute opened the door naked and put me onto his shoulders and carried me in here. He smacked my butt so I got out of his grasp before he could do it again." I hear the Russian grunt as he smirks.

"First, Raven, why did you pick up and smack a stranger? Second, why are you not wearing clothes? And lastly, how'd you know who was who?" Corey's twin asked me and Raven.

I shrugged as Raven spoke. "She knew Russian. I came to take her here for fruit cup and she slapped my ass. Fairs fair so I smacked hers. Told her if she did again I'd show her professional Russian.  She did it again but before I could smack her nice ass again she just disappeared from my arm to there, then you come in." He raises a shoulder as if perfectly reasonable while I roll my eyes at him.

"расплата - сука большой медведь"(Payback is a bitch, big bear) I whisper to him with a look of innocence on my face.

He holds his stomach as a big belly laugh flows past his lips. I frown not happy that he thinks I'm joking. I ignore him before looking back at the other three hot men in front of me. Keeping my eyes wide and innocent.

"Hi, I'm Sang. Nice to meet you." I step up and hold a hand out to the newcomer.

"Brandon. I see you and Raven get along well." He raises a eyebrow in question as his hand engulfs my own.

Once again the zap peirce into my chest and I have to keep my face clear of emotions that threaten to surface. Again?! Why can't I catch a damn break!?

I don't look into his eyes as I calmly pull my hand from his. Not bothering to respond to his question as I turn to Corey. 

"So... can we eat?" I ask with a wide smile.

💗♾

I sit at the kitchen island at the men's insistence as I watch them all prep and start making breakfast.  Wil is sitting next to me watching them work flawlessly together 

Luckily they made Raven put pants on. Or I'd be drooling right now.

"So Sang. Anything to do today? Or do we have all day to hang out with you?" Wil asks.

"Nah. I don't got any plans. We can all hang out until you get tired of my company. Any plans for today?"

"We were going to have a family day to relax and take a much needed break from work." Corey says for Wil.

I look up at him and smile. "Oh that's cool. I don't want to intrude on family day. I can go home if you'd like." I say reasonably.  I know that family time is special and cherished. I've saw the Blackbourne team do it often enough to let go of stress.

Hmmm. Are they Academy too? I'd have to search.

Before they can respond someone knocks on the door and two more guys walk into the apartment.

Mother help me. Why are all these men so damn beautiful? It's a blow to my self esteem to be honest.
The first man has kind hazel eyes and light hair. He's wearing a red leather coat with a white shirt underneath and form fitting jeans. The man next to him has a huge smile on his face and his two toned eyes light up in giddiness. They're both tall and have simular builds.