Meetings and Missions

I was back on the cold stone floor. I could feel the grime and blood sticking to my body from lack of hygiene and this mornings punishment.

My adoptive mom makes sure I know exactly what I deserve. Which is apparently pain and agony. The men were brutal this morning. I've learned more about myself in that process too.

I apparently grow missing limbs and body parts. I'm not sure how I could survive without my heart. But somehow I've managed. Which is unfortunate. I was hoping with everything I had to be able to find peace in my death.

I wanted this torture to be over with. But I can't even die right. How convenient.

I hear the guards coming down and keep myself still, in fear to indirectly be seen as a threat. Last time I turned my head to look at them and was beat unconscious. They thought I was going to try and hurt them. As if I even had the energy for that when I hadn't had permission to eat in three weeks.

I can hardly move anyways. No good trying to fight with energy I don't have. I never thought that I'd be so thoroughly broken. I thought I could handle anything. But I was wrong the moment these men stripped my innocence the way they stripped my skin.

The only use I have, is to obey and be used.

"Look, we brought you presents!" A gaurd said, snapping me out of my mental battle.

I flick my eyes to them all. Each of them had some kind of weapon in their hands. From a pike to flails. I couldn't even stop the whimper of fear at what damage they can cause with them.

But my sounds do nothing to take their enjoyment out. If anything, my pitiful sounds are what made them more eager to beat me.

They begin to hit and open up my body with their invasive melee. Blinding pain and aches went through my body as I hear my bones getting shattered and my body turned into mush.

The last I could see was their laughing faces taking glee in hurting my small ten year old frame as they relentlessly pound into it.

I wish I could finally die.

I roll myself out of bed trying to keep any pitiful sounds deep inside me. They didn't win. I'm so tired of spending each night in the nightmares that my life had started as.

I taught myself that I deserved more than pain. I deserved love and happiness. I told myself that I could be better than the people who laughed at my vulnerability. I promised myself revenge and I accomplished that.

I made sure to save and help everyone and anyone I could from any type of harm.

That's how I found the Academy in the first place.

I had went on one of my missions and ran into an Academy member. I helped them out of a rough situation, and in return, they told me of the Academy. I didn't join as they had hoped though.

But I did study their system and made sure they gave honest and true justice to those that both equally deserved and needed it.

They didn't dissapoint either. They protected those incapable of protecting themselves. They taught their members the value of life and family.

I found no faults to the system. They didn't even discriminate. If I was anyone else, I would have joined ages ago.

But instead I just helped them out. I hack into their system often, to see what missions I can help with. Then I usually take their harder tasks, so I know nobody else will get hurt.