Lets Party

After breakfast the guys wouldn't let me help clean up and instead ushered me away. I could have just snapped my fingers and done it. But I didn't want them mad so I agree and sit back down.

"Hey Corey or Wil, can I borrow a laptop or computer real quick. I need to do another scan."

They're faces light up as they both dry their hands and rush over to me. They each take a hand and pull me out of the kitchen into a room down a hall.

I'm in awe at the monitors and computer screens lining the whole room. This is a really good set up. They even have the walls covered with chalkboard paint. I can see multiple complicated equations and circled awnsers. 

"This is awesome! Did you build all the equipment yourself? What are these problems on the walls?" I say bouncing on my toes in excitement.

I see the two guys glance at each other before looking down at me smiling.

"We can't tell you what the problems are but we can say that yes, we did most of the building and refurbishing of the equipment you see." Will says leading me farther into the room.

He leads me to one of larger computers and gestures for me to use that one. I sit in the seat in front of it before turning it on. The two men follow suit and pull up seats beside me.

Corey gives the password and I get busy.

💗♾

I've been zoned out for about an hour before I close out of my screens and turn to the guys.

"Alright. I should be okay for a little while. I should probably get going. I have a few things to do today. Plus I need to change or I'll start smelling." I say on a laugh.

I spin my chair around when I see the other five men crowded behind me. It seems that I zoned out so much that I hadn't felt them come into the room.

I lift an eyebrow in question at them.
"That was so hot. And I didn't understand a single thing you did" Marc says in a husky voice.

I look at the other guys as they shook their heads in agreement with Marc's statement. I feel my cheeks warm as I stand up.

"Thanks. Uh.. I have to go now. But Corey and Wil have my number if you need me. See yall later!" I mumble to them as I head to the door.

These men confuse me. Are they attracted to me? Or are they just being kind?

It's a cruel chance of fate that I met a whole group of demons and angels. Granted, they all are only half. And I already knew that Axel was half Angel. But it's kind of cute that Brandon is opposite of Corey. You'd have thought he'd be Demon and Corey Angel, but nope. Only Axel, Brandon, and Kevin were Angel. While the other four were demon.

I rush out of their apartment, only pausing to shove on shoes and grabbing my keys and phone. Then I'm in my car and pulling away before my face becomes permanently stuck as a space heater.

💗♾

It's been a long week of only texting the men. If I'm honest I've avoided seeing them. Afraid of getting attached to someone after spending my whole long life in solitude.

Family is something I've never had. And I dontwant to accidently mess up their family. Although I did find out they were part of the Academy. Which explains that wall of equations.

I'm currently writing everything out that I saw on their wall. My curiosity mind has been eating at me to solve it. So I sit here at my office desk solving the puzzle.

It takes about half an hour before I complete it in satisfaction. But also dread for whatever they were looking for.

I don't want to admit to them that I was nosey. But if they havnt already figured this out, then I need to tell them now so they can prepare.