Orientation

Sangs P.O.V

All week I've been in and out of this horrible school. To make matters worse I've had to avoid several of the guys and their cameras. All the while I put my own surveillance up.

I'd also like to mention that they have way to many blindspots between their cameras. So much could happen in between those.

I could just be overly precautious or paranoid though.

But either way, it makes my job easier. I simply put my cameras in the spots theirs misses, then I'll just hack into their system if I need anything that theirs picks up. I've also added magically altered mics for audio.

It will help filter out conversations. Its a really amazing device I made a few months ago that has done miracles.

I've also bugged the Principle and vice principals offices and set a fancier version, of screen recording onto their computers. Everything they look up, I'll be seeing. And eventually, when I meet them, I'll set something up on their phones too.

Hopefully a week into this mission I will have all suspected teachers and students bugged, then I'll get this over with asap.

I do know it's wishful thinking that those sixteen men won't notice me. But maybe I could manage to at least tip toe around Sean and Owen.

But here I am today, sitting in my newly decorated office. It looked like dog crap before. I could not handle plain chipping walls and broken furniture.

So I upgraded a few things.

Turned the baby puke walls to a dark blue grey color. I switched out the broken metal desk for a sturdy dark oak desk with a light pink and white comfortable rolling chair.

Instead of the monitors and computer they provided, I set up two of my own. I have two seats across from my own that are both a dark teal color. I wasn't trying to make things match really. I just wanted it to be cozier. No need for people to be so tense in my office.

If I wanted to be uncomfortable, all I have to do is go outside and look at the beaten and graffiettied lockers that line the dull peeling walls.

Which is why everyday I'll be bringing various snacks and placing them on the tall stool table I have by the door. And several paintings and pictures suround the walls as well as floating bookshelves with books and decorations.

I may or may not have put better basic furniture in Owen's, Axels, and Sean's office and classroom.

I probably put more and better supplies into the nurses office because they barely had band aids..

But I did definitely decorate Dr. Sean's classroom. It's in various shades of purples and greens, Japan culture is all over the walls. I think he'll like it.

I couldn't do much more than better furniture and decorated classrooms for them though. I don't want to sway them to thinking this school is good at buying property that it needs. 

So unfortunately I couldn't replace student desks, tiles, or any of their cracked and peeling walls.

In a different corner of my office is a small cubby shelf. It has blankets, emergency supplies, and extra clothes. Once I found out those men were here, I made sure to stock things for their sizes as well as my own. Never know when something will happen.

I've lived in a unpredictable life. I've found it safe to always assume something will happen. Then you're easily prepared for it when it does come.

💗♾

Fanden (fuck) This school is absolutely insane. I've been enrolling kids and fixing schedules for hours. Seriously, there are so many kids here. I knew this school was bad, but seeing it with hundreds of swarming students is awful.