Testing Time

Sangs P.O.V

This is absolute bogus. It could have easily been prevented if they hadn't been thinking I was incapable.

Now I'm trapped into being near them- all sixteen of them at that- for who knows how long, after school. Meaning the bond will start forming stronger, which is exactly what I've been trying to avoid. But it seems like the world is set to trap them to me.

It's ridiculous, I should have known those Academy boys have no faith or trust in strangers. I should have found some way out of this evening, but a small part of me wants to be near them.

I want to show I'm capable and being completly honest. And if I was to leave now, they would immediately lable me as a liar and con. Drawing unnecessary attention to me. Damned if I do and damned if I don't seems to be my recent motto.

So here I am, sitting in my own office, waiting for them to finish their meeting, before they escort me to wherever they've deemed effective enough for their uses.

I take the time to finish up paperwork and do a quick surveillance check on the principles offices.

I've managed to get a couple things from them, but nothing solid and super beneficial, so I log off my computer and sigh.

I wouldn't claim to be amazing at everything in the world, but after living centuries, it's expected I would pick up on alot. Hell, I was in the World Wars. I even helped Edgar Poe become a illustrious man.

So obviously if I'm going to be hanging around Harriet tubmans, and world leaders then I'm going to progress with the times.

But the guys don't know that. They would never have guessed I had front row seats to the fall of Rome.

Even Axel probably thinks I'm around his own age or maybe a little older. And it's not really as if I've shown all of my stronger powers to clue them in.

I wipe my hands across my face and stand up from my seat in a mix of frustration and determination.

I snatch up the La Madeline au Truffe chocolate and stuff it into my purse, and head out my door. I havn't seen Luke in here today, and I can imagine that North has taken the stash he has already.

I smile to myself. Those two are night and day, but they fit seamlessly. North being a health nut must be a traumatic reaction from something that's happened when he use to live with his father. Because they can't get sick or cavities like humans would. They can't even get fat.

I'm just passing Owen's office, when the door opens and all the men start crowding out. I stifle the giggle at the image of them pressed all together like sardines in the small box size of a room.

"Hey! The woman we've come to meet! Are you ready!?" I turn and raise and eyebrow at Marc.

"There's nothing to be ready for. The only people learning anything today would be you guys." I give a small shrug as I say this.

A couple of them chuckle as Owen takes the lead.

I roll my eyes at his nod of greeting, and follow behind him. Definitely not checking out how his gray suit pants hug his arse nicely.

"We realized that we would need to visit a couple different rooms, but decided to start here in the automotive class. North and Brandon have agreed to fix whatever you mess up, but they will be giving a series of problems for you to fix."

Owen turns and holds out a hand to the two cars ahead of me. I hold back a smirk and walk into the room before voicing my first thoughts.

"Is there still problems with them now? Or was it already fixed during classes?"