T W O

PRESENT:

"Thank you sir, I will do my best and will make sure not to disappoint you" the girl said smiling at man sitting in front of her. He nod his head, The girl stood up and walk out of the office.

He fold the sleeves of his white button up shirt before pushing back his hairs from his forehead. his secretary proceed to take the file from his desk when his eyes fall on one particular file or more like the picture.

"wait." His secretary stopped and look at him in confusion.

"Yes sir?" She asked.

"This file?" he asked. She pull out the file and gave it to him.

Looking at the picture of a smiling girl he frown in confusion. why was her file was here? did she applied for a job?

"Why I didn't know about her?" he asked.

"Sir...you asked me to select qualified and experienced candidate, and she is not even completely graduated." hearing her he raise one of his eyebrows.

Not graduated?

what happened that she doesn't even graduate?

"Call her and tell her that she is selected." the woman look at him.

"Sir?" he look at her.

"Do you have any problem, Ms. Anna." he asked. The woman clear her throat.

"At what position sir." she asked. a smirk appear on his lips and he lean over his chair.

"As my personal Assistant." Anna blink her eyes in a shock.

"You may leave now." he asked making her snap out of her thought.

"Yes sir " she said taking all the files and walk out of his office. he close his eyes and a smile make it's way to his lips.

"I have promised.

7 years ago:

2 January 2014

At Night:

The loud music blast all around the big mansion, Taehyung make his way pushing through the people to find a person he wants to see.

soon his eyes fall on her beautiful figure, she was wear purple dress which reach to her knees, her hairs were open down to her waist. she had a small smile on her face. she admire her from a little far, his soft gaze turn cold when he saw lucas standing close to her.

he know she won't let him touch her, but that closeness was bothering him. he know lucas intensions weren't good.

"Hey Taehyung?" he hear a voice. he turn his head and met with a girl wearing a dress hugging her body. her face covered with making making him cringe.

"Lily?" he said. Lily was lucas twin sister, she was also the evil one here. she like to mock Y/n alot. she know she can't be like her, she feel happy to make her day bad.

"I never know my brother invited you too." she said looking at him in like he was some kind of dirt. Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Well unexpected things happens." he said. she scoffed.

"Pathetic low life you are." she said before turning around and walk toward her friends.

Taehyung turn his head back to look at his chubs, he got startled when they lock eyes, she smile brightly before running toward him and jumping in his arms.

his girl sure love to stay in his arms.

he wrap his arms around her and hug her closely.

"I thought you were not going to come."