T H I R T E E N

SOMEWHERE IN SEOUL:

SOMEWHERE IN SEOUL:

The sound of can opening echo around the room along with the click of keyboard hitting against the fingers, Taehyung handed the can to the man sitting near his laptop. He took the drink from his hand and relaxed his board shoulders and lean against his sofa. Taehyung stood near the wide window looking at the busy city.

"How is the progress?" pushing his glasses back he nod his head. 

" Better then i expected, half of the shareholders of Kang and Co. are taking their shares back. The company is constantly facing loses and looks like the recent project with you is their only help." Taehyung's lips curve into smirk and he took a sip his drink. He was liking the downfall of the person who make him this heartless, he was satisfied by everything.

"But there is something I don't understand, V." taehyung turn around and frown.

"Why are you investing so much in this project? It is like taking a huge risk. You can lose Millions in it then why are you still holding on it?" Taehyung sigh and sat on the sofa in front of him.

"I want Kang Jung-Ho to hold on me like his last hope and when the right time will come his last hope will also leave him with his fallen Empire." 

"You are so ruthless"

" All you have to do is to enjoy the show, Jin hyung." Jin shook his head with a smile and look back to his laptop.

" I have been watching it for last three years. Oh btw here" Jin search something in his pocket. he pull out the small green glass bottle and hand it to him.

"Only one dose will be enough. don't use it much."

"Exactly what I wanted." Jin look at him in concern.

"You are playing a very dangerous game, V. be careful." All Taehyung did was to smirk.

_

"What are you doing here? and that is my seat?" y/n said while he only give her his eye smile.

" I like the window seat, can I sit here?"  Her face turn into an annoyed one and she look at him in disbelief.

"no, get up." grabbing his hand she try to pull him up but his muscular body stayed where it was. She groan in annoyance. her phone started to ring and give him a glare before picking it up.

"You are in the plane right now?" Jungkook asked from the other side.

"Yes. and I got a problem here." she said removing his parted legs.

"What?"

"This clown here always find the way to annoy me." she said it like he wasn't there at all.

"Who?" Jungkook was confused.

"Jimin " she said looking down at the man who was happily looking out of the window .