T W E N T Y E I G H T

Lucas stumble

Lucas stumble. He shook his head aggressively feeling dizzy after amount of drinks he had just now. He struggled walking out of the club, Lucas felt like his life was falling apart. His twin refuse to even see him. was she that disgusted with him? but who does she think she was? she wasn't saint herself. she was as tainted as he was. she was as bad as he was. Then why she hates him so much when he never hates her at all.

Taking a deep breath he stood still looking down in his feet, He felt a tap on his shoulder and he turn his head only to get an aggressive punch right on his nose. The sudden hit make him stumble and fall on the floor. His world started to spin and he felt liquid slowly running down his nose. He shook his head and look up.

Taehyung stood in front of him, his hand from into a fist. His jaw clenched in anger and he look at him in rage. Lucas tilted his head and chuckle. He wipe his nose with the back of his hand.

"V, Long time no see huh?" He was mocking him and he knows that. Taehyung grab his collar and make him stand on his feet before giving him another punch.

"w-why so angry,dude?" Taehyung was quite all this time he just wants to beat the crap out of him.

"Let me guess. It's because of y/n, huh?"

"Don't take her name form your filthy mouth, you bastard." Taehyung wrap his arms around his neck and choke him. Lucas struggle in breathing. Taehyung was losing his mind in anger. Somehow Lucas reach to the back of his pocket and swing his hand.

Taehyung wince and pull back. A small cut appear on his cheekbone which soon started to bleed. Lucas cough and slowly stood up

"I actually thought you will abandon her but it seems that you like to keep used thing." Taehyung jaw clenched in anger and he again pounce at him. Taehyung was reckless he groan when Lucas punched in in the stomach and his face come in contact with his knees. Taehyung felt dizzy but he still hold his leg and slam Lucas down on the floor. His face now has some bruises, The corner of his lips was bleeding and the small bleeding cut on his cheekbone but Lucas was looking worse then him. Taehyung get on the top of him and slam his head on the floor and hold on his collar.

"I'll give you a painful death. you don't deserve to live. I'll kill you. you fucking rapist." Taehyung's punches were so strong that make Lucas spit blood. Taehyung was soon forcefully pull away from him. Lucas guard hold on to him tightly. Taehyung breath heavily feeling satisfied after beating the daylight out of him. He deserves more beating like this or maybe worse.

Lucas cough. His bruised face looks horrible. Taehyung struggled to get out of the guards hold but they were holding him too tight. he stood up and a painful groan left Lucas lips.

"Think about your reputation, V. How are you going explain this to media? A successful business get into a fight just for a girl. How ridiculous." He chuckle Taehyung clenched his jaw.