T H I R T Y T W O

Rose shut the door behind her and took off her shoes

Rose shut the door behind her and took off her shoes. They just came back from Jeju and y/n dropped her off after dropping Jungkook at his house. She was happy. she was going to see Jimin after a week.

She walk inside and met with silence. Was he not home? She did tell him that they were coming back today. Not the exact time because she just wanted to him a surprise. Opening the door of their room she walk in. Rose hear the shower running in the bathroom. Her gaze fall in the small box place on the bed. Putting her bag down on the floor. she pick that small box up. Her eyes shine with adoration as soon as she look at the delicate necklace.

What brings smile to her lips was the rose shape of that necklace. A small red stone the middle and it looks so pretty. she hear the bathroom door open. Turning her head she smile at her boyfriend. Jimin's wet hairs were all over his forehead. The white half sleeves shirt was making him look even more handsome. Jimin smile back at her and put his towel on the couch.

"You like it?" He asked walking towards her. Rose turn her gaze back at the box in her hand and nod her head.

"It's so pretty." Rose said looking at it.

"Try it on. wait let me do it for you." Jimin took the small box from hr hand and took out the necklace. Jimin remove her hairs and wrap the necklace around her neck. He place a soft kiss over her exposed neck. His plump lips softly brush against the back of her neck.

"I would love to see you just in this one day." His whisper send shivers in her body. Her face turn bright red. His arms mover around her waist and slowly down to her thighs.

"Okay Mister keep your hands to yourself." She turn around gently pushing his hand. He can even more far but she doesn't want to anything right now. Rose arms wrap around Jimin's neck and she ruffles his wet hairs.

"This reminded me of you when I first saw it. I thought it will look good on you and I was right. " Rose gently shook her head. She was very well aware of her boyfriends duality.

" Oh I remember one more thing. Dad miss you. He was asking about you and y/n few days ago." Jimin said. Rose expressions changed a little bit.

" Did you tell him?" Jimin nod. he had to tell him.

"I wasn't going to but he got his hands on Han and he spilled out everything. He kind of force him to talk but I then had to tell him what actually happened." Rose sigh. It was something that can't be hidden for too long. He was going to know about it anyways.

" I think it's fine. Y/n will handle it and you know we enjoyed a lot. Me and Jungkook tried harder to make her forget about all the negative things." Jimin cup her cheek with a smile.

" I missed you a lot. Did you not miss me?"Jimin looks all sulky making Rose laugh.

"Of course I miss you too, silly." She said and her lips softly pressed against hi cheek