N I N E T E E N

She was finally ready to face everything, she will go back to work today

She was finally ready to face everything, she will go back to work today. She know they have to talk things out, right now she doesn't know if she should ask him about what Lily said. She doesn't want to believe it. She can't believe at her or her words because she had been like this since forever. she love to manipulate people or sometime act like a victim.

Y/n was getting ready, she sigh looking at herself in the mirror. she cover up her dark circles with makeup. Her skin was pale, she doesn't know if something wrong with her eyes but she found herself skinny. The self harm marks on her wrist were even more visible but she hid them under her long sleeves. she suddenly hear a ring of her phone. A small smile appear on her lips when she saw Luna was calling her. she picked up the call.

"Hey y/n, How are you and where have you been? I didn't hear anything from you for last few weeks." Y/n sat on the bed and a small chuckle left her lips.

"I am fine, Luna. How are you and the baby?" there was a small pause for a moment.

" I-I am doing good and baby is fine too. I really want to know the gender but Daniel said that it should be a surprise."

" I am sure the baby will be cute. Tell me if you need anything I am just one call away. " y/n had a very good relation with Luna. even if she is upset with her brother she can't act rude with his girlfriend because she has nothing to do with what happened on her life. she has always been sweet and kind to her.

" Y/n? Are you not going to forgive Daniel? I know I don't have any right to come between you two but I want both of you to be like before. He has been so stressed lately and I also want both of you to be happy. " y/n frown a little. Daniel was stressed.

" why is he stressed? Is something going on in his business. " Luna bit on her tongue for saying that.

"No, everything in okay. It's just-

" You sound nervous, what is going on Luna? what are you hiding from me? " y/n feel like something was wrong. she wasn't say properly.

" I won't talk to you again if you didn't tell me. " she blackmail her.

" No don't do that. Okay I will tell you but please don't tell Daniel, He get mad at me." y/n can feel her having a small pout.

" Okay I promise I won't tell him. "

" Okay so, something happened and your father blocked his bank account and he haven't got it back yet. He was worried about all the expenses so he went your father's office and they had an argument. I don't know what they talked about but I think it will take more time to get back his account. " y/n sat frozen in her place. This much happened and no one told her. Her father was a. biggest asshole and she agree on that. He destroyed her life but what Daniel did that he is making him suffer too.

"You should have told me, Luna. You think I won't have helped you. Daniel is my brother. I might be angry with him before but now I am furious. Give me your account number."