T H I R T Y

His eyes scrunched at the screen of his laptop

His eyes scrunched at the screen of his laptop. His mind was filled with so many questions but he doesn't know who will answer them. He had almost all the evidence and he knows that it is enough.

"Jackson?" Hearing Hoseok's voice Jackson look at him. Hoseok raise his eyebrows. Jackson doesn't realize it but he has been calling him for a while.

"what are you thinking so deeply about?" he asked. Leaning back on the couch Jackson sigh.

" I was wondering, why Namjoon kept that video with him? he would have gotten rid of it when he was told too. why he didn't do that? " Hoseok sat beside him and stare at the laptop screen.

"It wasn't Namjoon. It was Anna who kept it hidden." Jackson turn his head and look at his friend.

"When I got Lily's picture with the producers back then Taehyung asked me about Namjoon. I told him that he was also involved in hiding the evidence but surprisingly Taehyung wasn't angry by it. He had already approach Anna for it and Anna convince Namjoon so in future he will not feel regretful for what happened."

" What about y/n then? does she know? " Hoseok look at Jackson.

" She knows now. She will get mad for sure but Taehyung will tell her everything. " Jackson nod his head. He remember something. He lightly punch Hoseok forearm.

" Hey! how did you get Lily's pictures? you ditched me for that, dude." Hoseok laugh. Jackson looks so offended. They were supposed to go together like undercover cops but Hoseok beat him in it. Hoseok shugged, they hear the door of bedroom opening. Taehyung ruffles his wet hairs with the towel and close the door behind him. He found his two friends sitting on the couch messing around.

"You finally woke up I was about to call Jimin so he could scream in your ears to wake you up." Jackson throw a comment at him.

"Shut up. How are you always so loud? " Taehyung said sitting beside them. Hoseok laugh again looking at Jackson's face.

" You talked to Y/n last night?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung nod his head.

"She was worried so I told her everything is okay here." They talk pretty long last night. When Taehyung realize she had fallen asleep while talking to him he hung up and came to Jin's house.

"You didn't tell her about Namjoon?" Jackson asked.

" No, Noona said she will tell her by herself. It's not my thing to tell her." Hoseok nod his head.

" Oh I remember one more thing. That president's son. what is his name?"Jackson thought for a while

" Woo-shik hyung."

"Yes him. How do you know him?"

" Uncle Choi caught up in a scandal few years ago I think you know about it. " Taehyung said rubbing his finger over his chin.