T W E N T Y O N E

Sunlight shine through the curtains, the birds were chirping sitting on branches of tree

Sunlight shine through the curtains, the birds were chirping sitting on branches of tree. His eyes fluttered open after having a good sleep. It was the best sleep he ever had. The weight of the body beside him doesn't effect him at all. He turn his head and look at her. her face was tuck into his neck, she had thrown one of her leg over him and her one arm was around him. A small chuckle left his lips. she doesn't change at all, she used to sleep like this before too.

his fingers softly move in her hairs and he look at the mirror ceiling. For the first time he wasn't alone in this room. He has her in his arms now which he wished for so many years. he will not do anything stupid now. He hurt her before but not anymore. she moved slowly in his arms and opened her eyes.

"Good morning, chubs." he feel her smiling against his neck and a soft kiss that she plant there which make him shiver.

"Good morning, boo." He wonder if he was dreaming. he wonder if she is really here.

"How was your sleep?" she asked lifting her head and look at him. Taehyung look at her messy hairs and her sleepy face.

"Best sleep of my life." A soft giggle her lips which fluttered his heart.

"I told you I will protect you." His palm softly caress her back.

"I dreamed about you tho." Y/n look at him with a big smile on her face.

"Really? what did you dream about?" A little smirk appear on his lips and he slowly move his palm under her shirt. Her breath hitched when he slowly move on the top of her. He look into her eyes which was shining like the stars.  He can just get lost in them.

"You really want to know?" he asked leaning more closer to her. Her cheeks were red by now. she used to make him blush before now tables have turned. His thumb caress her bottom lip softly before he crash his lips down on hers. Her eyes widen a little but then smiling into his loving kiss she wrap her arms around his neck and kissed him back closing her eyes.

He suck on her lips impatiently. His one hand wrap around her throat  while other was tangled in her hairs. He deepened the kiss even more taking her breath away. Her mind started to become dizzy and she put her hand on his chest. Taehyung pull away breathing heavily. her hooded eyes, swollen lips and breathless figure make him want to do more than just kissing.

"Y-you don't care about morning breath, do you?" Taehyung laugh at her fluttered face.

" You look so cute, chubs." She smile. She was finally happy but she doesn't know for how long.

" Oh I forgot to tell you. Dad stayed last night."  Taehyung said getting off of her and stood up before wearing his shirt. she sat on the bed and look at him dumbfounded.

" Mr. Park? " Taehyung nod his head.

"And Jimin? " y/n asked.

" He left after he got a call from Rose."