F I V E

Taehyung shake his head looking at the road, Jimin narrow his eyes and look at his smiling face, something was up that's why he looks happy

Taehyung shake his head looking at the road, Jimin narrow his eyes and look at his smiling face, something was up that's why he looks happy. he had seen him breaking in front of him. he had seen him in his worst and that smile on his face make him a bit relief.

"You look happy today." he asked. Taehyung look at him.

"guess why?"

"Did you get another big project?" Taehyung shake his head. Jimin think again.

"You Opened another club?" Taehyung chuckle and shake his head again

"You can do better than this." Jimin's eyes widen.

"wait, did you? don't tell me you finally found her?" Taehyung nod, Jimin smile widely.

"where? how and when?" he asked,

"Found her files in my interview candidates, I am glad that it doesn't missed from my eyes."

"I want to meet her." Jimin said excitedly.

"It will be a bit difficult right now." Jimin frown.

"Are you trying to hide her from us? bro no fair." Taehyung shake his head.

"It's not that, she just....um.... how should I say. she doesn't know that it's me." Jimin was even more confused.

"Are you saying that she doesn't recognize you?" Taehyung nod once again. Jimin lean back on his seat getting even more confused.

"Do you think it is because of her past trauma or something like that, because I don't think I changed that much." Jimin look and raise his eyebrows.

"You think so? you used to have baby eyes, weak body and dirty brown hairs, maybe she saw you after so many years that's why she doesn't recognize you because of your completely different appearance." Taehyung nod his head. Looking at his sad face he realize how much he loves her.

Entering into the mansion Taehyung stop the car in front of the main door, both of them step out of the car and walk in after writing the door code.

As soon as they walk in, Jimin hide behind Taehyung looking at the old man standing near the door tapping his feet on the marble floor his both hands were on his waist and he glare at him.

"Um...Hi dad" Jimin said peeking his head out.

"Where were you?" Mr. Park asked. Jimin smile.

"Out with friends." Mr. Park snort.

"As much as I know Taehyung is the only friend you have got." Taehyung laugh. Mr. park look at him.

"And you young man, Are you that busy that you can't even visit this old man." Taehyung hug Mr. Park.

"sorry dad, just busy with shoots and work" Mr. Park pat his back. Jimin stood their pout looking at his father.

"come on let's have a drink." they turn around walking towards the bar