T W E N T Y S I X

WARNING: Mention of Blood, violence & rape

Everything happens so fast that Taehyung doesn't get a chance to react, the first thing he did was to pull y/n closer covering her with his large body. The car roll over the road shattering the glass of windows. He wanted to protect her from big damage but he wasn't sure about the small scratches. He took all the hits but kept holding her tightly.

The car was laying upside down, lifting her head she look at Taehyung who's eyes were close. Her palm pressed against his cheek and she try to wake him up.

"Taehyung?" she felt liquid tickling down from the side of his head blood covered her palm making her hand shook in fear. Her whole body went numb for a second but then she again shook him.

"Tae?" Her eyes filled with tears when he doesn't open his eyes, she hear a groan she look at the driving seat where Han was. he hold on to his head hanging on to his chair upside down.

"Han?" he unbuckle his seatbelt and came down. he turn to her.

"Are you okay, Ma'am?" She nod

"I am fine b-but he is not waking up." They need to get out of the car first. putting her feet against the door she kick it hardly with her heels. She kicked once against and the door burst open. She crawled out of the car and tried to pull Taehyung's body out too but he was heavy for her

"Let me help." Han was beside her in a second and he pull him out. Her heart beat loudly against her chest and fear of losing him again sink deep into her heart.

"Taehyung-ah, please wake up." She pat his cheek again and again. A small gasp left her lips when he groan in pain, sighing in relief she put her head on his chest and take in a deep breath. Taehyung open his eyes and blink trying to clear his visions. It took him a while to understand what happened and then he instantly sit up. his hand reach to her head and look at her in pure horror.

"Are you okay?" With tears in her eyes she hug him. Taehyung gently caress her hairs and sigh in relief.

"Han?" he look around.

"I am fine, sir." He said holding on to his head. He was hurt as well. his white sleeve was covered with blood and his one leg was numb.

"what just happened?" Taehyung said. Few cars stopped right before them mainly surrounding them. The moment Taehyung knew something wasn't right. Few men step out of the cars each of them holding something in their hards. They look scary. Y/n frown. It wasn't how this night supposed to go. Han become even more cautious. despite of his dizzy head he stood tall. Y/n and Taehyung stood up from the ground and Taehyung gently push her behind him.

"Baby, I want you to run." Taehyung spoke slightly turning his head. She look at him in fear.

"I am not leaving you."

"I will be fine please just listen to me and run. don't look back. Don't stop." She doesn't want to leave him. No she can't leave him. she doesn't want past to repeat itself.